Cain at LHW?

Brizo_85

Think there is a lot of guys in the HW division who could drop to LHW' date=' Cain, Cro Cop and possibly JDS. The LHW division is so stacked I doubt any of them will.[/quote']

Although jds weighs less than cain i think he would find a cut to 205 quite hard because he has very little fat.

The lhw is stacked with wrestlers and strikers but it has very little bjj experts despite the fact that the division is full of blackbelts a fighter like nelson,mir or big nog could possible have a lot of sucess at lhw because of their size and bjj.

why would you drop down a weight class if you are having so much success at the weight you are at?

Cro Cop would lose alot of energy i would think

Cain if doing great at HW 1 loss from a top guy should not move make him move to LHW

same with JDS anyway JDS is rather big i would not be suprised if JDS lost his explosiveness and a large part of his power

there are no need for any of them to leave HW anyway not at the moment

Although jds weighs less than cain i think he would find a cut to 205 quite hard because he has very little fat.

The lhw is stacked with wrestlers and strikers but it has very little bjj experts despite the fact that the division is full of blackbelts a fighter like nelson' date='mir or big nog could possible have a lot of sucess at lhw because of their size and bjj.[/quote']

Nelson?! Seriously?! That would be one hell of a cut! lol.

why would you drop down a weight class if you are having so much success at the weight you are at?

Cro Cop would lose alot of energy i would think

Cain if doing great at HW 1 loss from a top guy should not move make him move to LHW

same with JDS anyway JDS is rather big i would not be suprised if JDS lost his explosiveness and a large part of his power

there are no need for any of them to leave HW anyway not at the moment

Cro Cop hasn't had the success he was expected to at HW. Lets face it he is never going to get a run now Mir beat him. I don't see him beating Carwin, Cain or Big Nog. He would benefit from a drop down I think.

Nelson?! Seriously?! That would be one hell of a cut! lol.

Frank mir has advised nelson on manny occasions to drop down because he says nelson is a lhw with a 40lb belly. I dont like critising fighters but the only reason nelson fights at hw is because he is lazy. With a nutritionist and alot of cardio work nelson could easily drop down to 205 lbs.

On a side note frank mir could never make 205 unless he cuts off a limb.

Cro Cop hasn't had the success he was expected to at HW. Lets face it he is never going to get a run now Mir beat him. I don't see him beating Carwin' date=' Cain or Big Nog. He would benefit from a drop down I think.[/quote']

so what he is as legend at HW

dropping down to where he is bigger may give him an advantage but him feeling terrible come fight time along with his loss of speed and strength would make it a real tough time for him at LHW worse of a time than he is having at the moment at HW

i remember him saying he tried before and it did not agree with him at all he was feeling unwell alot too!

so Mir beating somebody means game over?

i think Brock would Disagree!

Cro cop may never get a run at HW but he sure as hell would not at LHW

so what he is as legend at HW

dropping down to where he is bigger may give him an advantage but him feeling terrible come fight time along with his loss of speed and strength would make it a real tough time for him at LHW worse of a time than he is having at the moment at HW

i remember him saying he tried before and it did not agree with him at all he was feeling unwell alot too!

so Mir beating somebody means game over?

i think Brock would Disagree!

Cro cop may never get a run at HW but he sure as hell would not at LHW

Fair point, just a shame to see a great fighter on the way down.

Cayne' date=' you have a typo in your sig.

It's Sergei Kharitonov, not Sergei Khanitanov.

But Russians pronounce the O's like A, so that can be put like that.[/quote']

meh close enough i was never good at spelling his name lol good at the Sergei bit not the last name bit lol

Archived