Big Country?

green17

Let's say he's got 3 months to prepare for a fight and let's say he trains at least 3 day's a week and thats intense training. So my question is... how come... he's still fat?

arent you guy who told me yesterday that you hoped i never post in this forum ever again because of my stupid posts?

Let's say he's got 3 months to prepare for a fight and let's say he trains at least 3 day's a week and thats intense training. So my question is... how come... he's still fat?

He sees his weight as an advantage when wrestling but it showed up against a guy with good tdd like JDS he shoul really be lighter on his feet.

He probably doesn't have the best diest, but I don't think he eats whatever he wants either though. The thing is if he lost all his belly he wouldn't be the same guy. That belly is his identity, and he wouldn't be the same without it. I am pretty sure he is about 220lbs or so without the belly, so I think he should drop 15lbs of fat and gain that weight back in muscle that way he still has his identity, but he would have the extra sterngth that a heavyweight needs.

Diet.

You don;t actually need all that much food to maintain your weight even when you;re exercising hard.

Roy eats enough to keep his weight right where he wants it.

Part of it is that he eats too much and what he eats isn't healthy, he probably eats a lot of fast food, junk food, fried food, soda, beer, and microwaveable **** like hot pockets and pizza rolls. No matter who much you work out you really won't lose any weight eating that garbage, all you could really do is maintain your weight and maybe lose a few pounds. Plus I'm not sure how fat he once was but if he was once 300+lbs. than he might just not be able to lose that big gut. If you look at his whole body besides his gut he's really not that fat, he has some fat on his arms and legs but not all that much and his manboobs aren't that big, which tells me he probably was once over 300lbs. and lost some weight but he couldn't get rid of his gut. I know what that's like, I've lost over 100 pounds and I still have a "Big Country" like gut since all the weight I lost seemed to be from everywhere else and no matter what exercise I do and how healthy I eat and drink the gut just won't budge.

I don't no how the beer belly crap comes from but beer is actually a low carb drink. 2 beers have about the same carbs as 1 can of soda. If your weight lifting as part of your training you can eat before training and afterward your hungry again must be why body builders eat so many times a day

Archived