120 is free on spike, but in the UK do they pay?

TigerChamp

i remember last time they were in the uk, and in germany and stuff, we would get it free on spike over here, but the brits were complaining as they would have to subscribe to some setanta channel or something extra in order to watch it

is it gonna be the same deal this time where it will be like a pay per view or do they all get it free as well?

i remember last time they were in the uk' date=' and in germany and stuff, we would get it free on spike over here, but the brits were complaining as they would have to subscribe to some setanta channel or something extra in order to watch it

is it gonna be the same deal this time where it will be like a pay per view or do they all get it free as well?[/quote']

Pretty sure they get it through ESPN UK? I could be wrong.

They've been getting it free on espn for a while now. What I wanna know is' date=' the countdown says the fight is in a couple of hours but it airs at 8 on the east coast. So that means we don't get to see it live?[/quote']

Think you lot get it "As Live" meaning it shows later, but you get the same show, with same time gaps for advertisements etc as we will here, when it's actually aired live.

They've been getting it free on espn for a while now. What I wanna know is' date=' the countdown says the fight is in a couple of hours but it airs at 8 on the east coast. So that means we don't get to see it live?[/quote']

Nope on spike it will be time delay because of the time difference and spike wanting to show it during prime time or something like that. I saw Ariel helwani talking about this with the UFC UK president on his youtube channel.

Think you lot get it "As Live" meaning it shows later' date=' but you get the same show, with same time gaps for advertisements etc as we will here, when it's actually aired live.[/quote']

Oh, thats kinda dumb but I guess it's alright as long as it's not edited. I was hoping to watch the event this afternoon and the hockey game tonight though, oh well.

Archived