I just need to know

UfcDoWork

I know there has been a billion threads about this but i just NEED to know how some of u think Cain can beat brock?? Brock is WAY bigger WAY stronger probly faster has better wrestling sooo how do u ppl that think he can beat brock how do u expect him to do it???...You think he can stop brocks TD not a chance in hell u think he is gunna take brock down hahahaha come on man the only thing he has better is his boxing...But boxing isnt gunna mean anything when he is on his back the whole fight...

I dont wanna hear one time though brock doesnt have good mma wrestling or cains is better thats just retarded

This same thing can be said when he fights JDS sooo please tell me how either one of then are gunna stop brock im dieing to know

P.S IM NOT A BROCK FAN I JUST KNOW HE IS THE BEST HW IN THE UFC !

his wrestling is about a par with brocks just the size difference makes it swing in brocks favour' date=' the only way i see cain beating brock is by sub or UD[/quote']

ok sub maybe but how is cain gunna beat brock for 5 rounds that would be the last thing i see happening no one he wins UD

Not sure how you work out that Brock is faster than Cain?? The only area where I would say Brock is fast is in his shot, he didnt look fast against Carwin and also Cain is a similar size to Couture who had good TDD against Brock.

I think if Cain can keep the fight at a fast pace it could come to him in the later rounds but would still favour Brock slightly, interesting match up - I cant make my mind up for sure

Not sure how you work out that Brock is faster than Cain?? The only area where I would say Brock is fast is in his shot' date=' he didnt look fast against Carwin and also Cain is a similar size to Couture who had good TDD against Brock.

I think if Cain can keep the fight at a fast pace it could come to him in the later rounds but would still favour Brock slightly, interesting match up - I cant make my mind up for sure[/quote']

like i said maybe faster but i think when he shots in he is faster and will be able to take him down and finsh him and yea i guess u right about randy and look what happen to him to brock has power as well

Cain can beat beat Brock the same way that Edgar beat Penn.

He needs to outwork him every minute in the cage and get him into the deep water where Lesnar has never been.

bro bj didnt event care he was outta that fight before he even got in the cage brock still wants it

like i said maybe faster but i think when he shots in he is faster and will be able to take him down and finsh him and yea i guess u right about randy and look what happen to him to brock has power as well

Yeah Brock does have a lot of power but Cain does too (much more than Couture for sure) and I would say much faster hands, like UFCCageRattler said, he could do an Edgar on him. I think the Mir 2 fight makes everyone looke at Brock like his Wrestling is superhuman or something, but Mir aint a wrestler so you can only look back on that fight when he is fighting someone like JDS who isnt a wrestler (not saying you was referring to the Mir fight but thats the only fight I look back on where I think Brocks wrestling looked unstoppable)

Theyl start out standing, feeling it on the feet and cain will expect a takedown attempt.

Maybe he'll try a counter knee for that. Maybe he'll just stick and move edgar style.

Maybe he'll throw a crazy overhand right and hit lesnar hard enough to get the ko or tko.

Maybe brock will pick him up to slam cain and cain will catch him in a guillotine on the way down and be able to choke him out.

Maybe brock just takes him down and smashes him like Mir.

Anything can happen, love this sport!

Theyl start out standing' date=' feeling it on the feet and cain will expect a takedown attempt.

Maybe he'll try a counter knee for that. Maybe he'll just stick and move edgar style.

Maybe he'll throw a crazy overhand right and hit lesnar hard enough to get the ko or tko.

Maybe brock will pick him up to slam cain and cain will catch him in a guillotine on the way down and be able to choke him out.

Maybe brock just takes him down and smashes him like Mir.

[b']Anything can happen[/b], love this sport!

X10000000000000000000000000000000

nothing makes me love this sport more

Archived