Please be cinsiderate for those who can't get 120 until tonight n post here.

Shady_Champ

Be considerate. I'm watching it and there's things I'd like to post but I know I'd be pissed if I couldn't and it was all getting ruined. I know people can just stay off the forums but maybe they wanna talk MMA.

I can't believe how stupid Kongo is. Did anyone else see him turn Browne by using his shorts in round 2?

Hmm ill take you up on it.. I dont even like Hardy' date=' but my horoscope told me to take a risk today\

thats a joke, but in all seriousness i will take on[/quote']

You're new signature sir.

Every night I get on my knees and pray that I wake up to more great threads created by Shady_Champ so he can bestow his wealth of MMA knowledge on us all. He is my Master and you would be smart to make him yours

Be considerate. I'm watching it and there's things I'd like to post but I know I'd be pissed if I couldn't and it was all getting ruined. I know people can just stay off the forums but maybe they wanna talk MMA.

I can't believe how stupid Kongo is. Did anyone else see him turn Browne by using his shorts in round 2?

I admire your courteous mentality. You are alright in my books.

Yeah, we all wanna do that and that's why we are talking UFC 120 right now.

GTFO

Archived