Hardy Fans... WE GOTTA BE STRONG!

YAKO

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ktfo-o.gif

I don't give a **** that I haven't seen it on Spike yet, that is ****ing great! I really hope Hardy gets cut. After watching the press conference, I seriously wanted to see both him and his girlfriend Bisping get ****ing killed. At least Hardy lost his ***, *********.

Hardy did underestimate Condit. But so did everyone. He has never shown that power before.

Hardy was getting the better of the standup in my opinion and started landing his left. Condit looked uncomfortable exchanging and reverted to just leg kicking.

Condit landed his left hook first and that was all she wrote.

If Hardy starts mixing in takedowns his striking will have an exclamation mark on it.

This result could be the making of the outlaw, Dan Hardy.

i have always thought that daley is a better british fighter than hardy and i think this proves it

Without a doubt! Daley is a champion MT fighter. Anyone messing with that guy standing up (other than makbe Alves) would get messed up. He has a great chin and semtex in both fists. Shame he got binned by the UFC (Danna wkae up and smell the money!!)

im just hoping all the guys who have supported Hardy till now dont screw him over...

i was almost in tears watching that... ok maybe not but that **** was hard to watch man!

yeah i was in major shock

i was with family watching saying this guy (hardy) is a beast then came the knockout blow

i was silent for at least a minute lol

Without a doubt! Daley is a champion MT fighter. Anyone messing with that guy standing up (other than makbe Alves) would get messed up. He has a great chin and semtex in both fists. Shame he got binned by the UFC (Danna wkae up and smell the money!!)

true but he needs some serious work on his wrestling

did you see his fight on shark fights?

you know what i just realized that KO looks extremely similar to the Daley/Hazelette fight

Sad that Hardy lost at his own game by someone who was known more as a grappler

I thought the exact same, the KO is pretty much exactly the same, carlos dodging one punch and then connecting

EDIT: By the way, Hardy says he wants to fight Koscheck! Koscheck would seriously motorboat hardy's ***

You're a clever little retard. And no your dad sucks your grandpa while you uncle is pounding your ****** mom in the ***. **** yourself' date=' kill yourself. Either will work, both would be excellent.[/quote']

haha

i like the way you are getting so wound up over the internet

i hope you feel really cool :)

Love it. I hate Hardy !!!

Hardy is a Carnival Worker.....and is delusional about how good is stnad up is......he is just a show pony when the have a fight in England.....he was totally outclassed by GSP.....and KOed by Condit.....and Koscheck would also KO him...if they fought......he needs to be a Bar tender in a Punk/cowboy wanna be bar

Hardy is a Carnival Worker.....and is delusional about how good is stnad up is......he is just a show pony when the have a fight in England.....he was totally outclassed by GSP.....and KOed by Condit.....and Koscheck would also KO him...if they fought......he needs to be a Bar tender in a Punk/cowboy wanna be bar

I disagree with your hater statement.

Koscheck would NOT KO Dan Hardy. Don't let your hate blind you.

Kos would have to take him down, or get knocked out.

Archived