Has it ever been more clear that Bisping would be Anderson's ***** if they fought?

Shady_Champ

It was more clear before tonights fight that Bisping would be easily beat by Silva. He just beat a good striker, quite easily in the end, how does that make your chances less?

I'm not saying Bisping has much of a chance against Silva but he has better striking than Maia and also Sonnen who caught Silva a few times so I think he could do a few rounds with him

That's always been clear i think more importantly its never been more clear that Bisping is legit and deserves more respect than he gets

I like Bisping and think he would have a good shot at becoming champion if Anderson wasn't the Champion. Silva's striking is on a way higher level then Mike's.

I respect him but I can't see him beating Nate, Vitor or Anderson. Maybe Sonnen and Palhares.

Tut tut tut, Bisping still gets no respect despite yet again putting on a clinic against a dangerous striker, think its just a case of most of the haters disappointed he didn't get KTFO.

He's still not ready to face Anderson though, as he still can't finish guy's of when he's picking em apart, which really disappoints me. Id like to see him try and take guys down and pound them out or attempt submissions cause the KO power ain't there. He needs to add more to his game cause what he has now ain't enough to test The Spider IMO.

Great performance none the less from The Count.

After watching the Akiyama fight I am more sure now more then ever that Bisping would get killed by Silva' date=' I know they say anything can happen in MMA but there's NO WAY Bisping beats Silva.[/quote']

Mike is a great fighter, anyone that says different is just being stupid to be honest. He has fought some of the best at 185 and 205 and has won most of the fights (two very close decision losses and one absolute smashing!).

He jsut won a fight against a very tough guy and looked good doing it.

Could he beat Anderson? Of course he could. Could I beat Anderson? Of course I could (AK47 would be required!!). Do I think he would beat Anderson?? probably not.

The guy works his **** off.. put's on a good fight every time and people still hate him just because he believes in himself. What is he supposed to say?? "I am good fighter but to be honest dont think I will ever win the title."????

He believes in himself and that is a good thing. He is a family man than wants the best for himself and his family.

Is he ****y? Yes

Does that make him a bad person? No

Do the Americans hate him? Yes

Does that make him a bad person? No

Is he a legitimate fighter? Hell yes!

Does that make him a bad person? ??????? seems to...

I like Bisping and think he would have a good shot at becoming champion if Anderson wasn't the Champion. Silva's striking is on a way higher level then Mike's.

I respect him but I can't see him beating Nate' date=' Vitor or Anderson. Maybe Sonnen and Palhares.[/quote']

I agree Bisping probably wont be a champion anytime soon just undoubtedly even after this fight people will continue to call him a can

Bisping would be sonnen's' date=' maias, marquatrds, silvas, leben 2.0, palhares *****.[/quote']

Leben 2.0!! ha ha, yeah, lets all get on that bandwagon! Bisping has improved a lot more than he has since they fought, and I'm not a very big fan of either for the record.

Everyone made a big deal of Leben's win over Akiyama and now Bispings more dominant victory over him means nothing?

Havent been on here in a while but things never change :rolleyes:

Archived