Is this wrong?

KingZerxst

I don't know what it is about Bisping's kid, but I really hate him. Every time Bisping wins (which is a rarity), his kid is in the ring with him after the fight. He seems mentaly retarded, but dosn't actually have a mental disorder. He just seems like an annoying kid (like his father). Is it wrong that I hate this kid without knowing much about him, or does he piss you off also?

I don't know what it is about Bisping's kid' date=' but I really hate him. Every time Bisping wins (which is a rarity), his kid is in the ring with him after the fight. He seems mentaly retarded, but dosn't actually have a mental disorder. He just seems like an annoying kid (like his father). Is it wrong that I hate this kid without knowing much about him, or does he piss you off also?[/quote']

Yes it makes you a terrible person

one could ponder many questions...

is it wrong to bang a drunk girl when you are sober?

is it wrong to take a giant dump in a friends toliet and not flush?

is it wrong to laugh at midgets?

many things in life are just to complicated to think about' date=' my advice: WHO GIVES A ****!!![/quote']

Depends how drunk she is and if you know her well enough to know whether she'll care or not

I never flush at my friends' houses.

I consistently laugh at midgets.

+1.

at least +1, for laughing at midgets alone, it's a +1. We had a really dirty midget in town when I was a kid. I don't know her name but everybody called her Gidget. She licked some guys bum at a party once, at least he said so. We used to do the Gidget the bum licking midget dance at parties. We'd get down on our knees and pretend to be spreading cheeks with our hands and make licking gestures. We did if for years. It's always funny no matter what. It's a go to dance.

at least +1' date=' for laughing at midgets alone, it's a +1. We had a really dirty midget in town when I was a kid. I don't know her name but everybody called her Gidget. She licked some guys bum at a party once, at least he said so. We used to do the Gidget the bum licking midget dance at parties. We'd get down on our knees and pretend to be spreading cheeks with our hands and make licking gestures. We did if for years. It's always funny no matter what. It's a go to dance.[/quote']

LMFAO. Thats a win.. Getting on your knees to dance is comic gold !!!

I personally prefer to take big dumps in my flatmates toilet and intentionaly NOT flush. Then shut the window and shut the door !!! So the stench is rank!!!

He gets real annoyed !!!

LMFAO. Thats a win.. Getting on your knees to dance is comic gold !!!

I personally prefer to take big dumps in my flatmates toilet and intentionaly NOT flush. Then shut the window and shut the door !!! So the stench is rank!!!

He gets real annoyed !!!

I was rank drunk about 9 years ago now, man time flies, but anyways, my friend saw an open car door on our trek home from a party and took a dump on some guy's car seat, then wiped his bum all over the passenger side on his way out. I've never laughed so hard in my life although that is about as mean as anything I've seen someone do.

I was rank drunk about 9 years ago now' date=' man time flies, but anyways, my friend saw an open car door on our trek home from a party and took a dump on some guy's car seat, then wiped his bum all over the passenger side on his way out. I've never laughed so hard in my life although that is about as mean as anything I've seen someone do.[/quote']

LMFAO .That is hilarious. I hope the windows and the door were shut after ??? And it was summer. The stench the next day would off been rank !!!

If that were my car i wouldnt know what to do. Except be real angry !!!

LMFAO .That is hilarious. I hope the windows and the door were shut after ??? And it was summer. The stench the next day would off been rank !!!

If that were my car i wouldnt know what to do. Except be real angry !!!

There's actually nothing you really can do. I'd call the police and report it vandalized and make the insurance company clean it.

There's actually nothing you really can do. I'd call the police and report it vandalized and make the insurance company clean it.

Haha... You could ring the cops and they notify the insurance cmpany. BUT your excess would be like $500 so your best off taking it to some hand car wash for some pimply nosed 15 year old to clean for like $5.

But the stench of driving with a terd in your car is F- ed !!! But funny as !!

Haha... You could ring the cops and they notify the insurance cmpany. BUT your excess would be like $500 so your best off taking it to some hand car wash for some pimply nosed 15 year old to clean for like $5.

But the stench of driving with a terd in your car is F- ed !!! But funny as !!

I'd burn it down and get a new one.

I don't know what it is about Bisping's kid' date=' but I really hate him. Every time Bisping wins (which is a rarity), his kid is in the ring with him after the fight. [b']He seems mentaly retarded[/b], but dosn't actually have a mental disorder. He just seems like an annoying kid (like his father). Is it wrong that I hate this kid without knowing much about him, or does he piss you off also?

Duh... He is Michael Bisping's son, so it's a guarantee that he's at least half-a-tard. And yes, I hate him to because I hate the thought that there is gonna be another Bisping on this planet. But..., you know the saying that talent skips a generation? It this is true, that little Brit-tard will be a ****ing ninja, if he chooses to do MMA.

Duh... He is Michael Bisping's son' date=' so it's a guarantee that he's at least half-a-tard. And yes, I hate him to because I hate the thought that there is gonna be another Bisping on this planet. But..., you know the saying that talent skips a generation? It this is true, that little Brit-tard will be a ****ing ninja, if he chooses to do MMA.[/quote']

win

duh... He is michael bisping's son' date=' so it's a guarantee that he's at least half-a-tard. And yes, i hate him to because i hate the thought that there is gonna be another bisping on this planet. But..., you know the saying that talent skips a generation? It this is true, that little brit-tard will be a ****ing ninja, if he chooses to do mma.[/quote']

lmfao :)

I don't know what it is about Bisping's kid' date=' but I really hate him. Every time Bisping wins ([b']which is a rarity[/b]), his kid is in the ring with him after the fight. He seems mentaly retarded, but dosn't actually have a mental disorder. He just seems like an annoying kid (like his father). Is it wrong that I hate this kid without knowing much about him, or does he piss you off also?

He has only lost 3 times...

Not nice to make fun of his kid... rip on Mike Bisping all you want' date=' but come on, leave his kid out of it.[/quote']

No way. Kids are fair game. I have always found it funny how people defend kids forever and it's a big tragedy when they die and shyt, but the second somebody hits 18 or whatever arbitrary age in life, f*** em. They are dog shyt like the rest of us.

I don't know what it is about Bisping's kid' date=' but I really hate him. Every time Bisping wins (which is a rarity), his kid is in the ring with him after the fight. He seems mentaly retarded, but dosn't actually have a mental disorder. He just seems like an annoying kid (like his father). Is it wrong that I hate this kid without knowing much about him, or does he piss you off also?[/quote']

You're a little knob mate!!!

Archived