Hathaway exposed???

Rex_Kwon_Do

This is the fight no one is talking about altho it was the second most impressive win of the night IMO. Pyle seemed to do whatever he wanted in there agaist Hathaway especially when he had him on his back. Hathaway now has been exposed for having a relatively mediocre ground game off his back and if you have enough feet and head movement (unlike Diego Sanchez) you should be able to pretty much do whatever you want to him in the stand up also. I don't know what's up for Pyle next but I say bring on Lytle (there almost the exact same fighter). As for Hathaway maybe Thiago if he loses to Sanchez should be up next for him or even Doomsday if his eye is ok.

exposed is a bit harsh, more like having his hype train derailed...

he is relatively new, and pyle has GREAT jiu jitsu, any TRUE MMA FAN would have chosen pyle as the winner :)

im just kidding but yea i thought hathaway was going to win after what he did to sanchez but i guess he had a bad day or was a bit over-confident, who knows hopefully he comes out stronger in the next one

i've known about Pyle for years. he has serious skills, he gave my favourite fighter his first ever loss (Dan Hornbuckle) over in Japan years back with a triangle, and that remains one of Handlers only 3 losses ever.

I had Hathaway but Pyle took him completely out of his element. It seems Hitman completely forgot about his wrestling skills to impose his will on Quicksand, or maybe he just felt his strength & knew about his JJ so he was afraid to bring it there. I like both fighters, it was a good try for the young kid.

Archived