Did I Get Banned For Saying That The GOVT

Pessimist_Pete

allowed the New Orleans Saints to win the Super Bowl to make up for Hurricane Katrina? LMFAO. Come on mods. Dont take it personal just because one of you is a die hard saints fan. Seriously.

Having grown up in New Orleans and gone through Katrina I didn't find your joke terribly funny but you probably shouldn't have been banned for it.

thats crazy' date=' they banned u for speaking the truth

[img']http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs338.snc4/41815_79085878206_4506_t.jpg[/img]

yay, for ron paul

I have never been banned here. i was banned form my high school computers for putting my friends screen saver as granny po rn. He was suspended for it, then they put two and two together and knew it was me. i was then suspended for 5 days and kicked off the computers for life. it was grad 10. that was actually quite significant. i had to use my own PC at home to do reports and stuff. I just said we didn;t have one and never did them but it could have been pretty crappy for me.

yay' date=' for ron paul

I have never been banned here. i was banned form my high school computers for putting my friends screen saver as granny po rn. He was suspended for it, then they put two and two together and knew it was me. i was then suspended for 5 days and kicked off the computers for life. it was grad 10. that was actually quite significant. i had to use my own PC at home to do reports and stuff. I just said we didn;t have one and never did them but it could have been pretty crappy for me.[/quote']

Haha thats awesome. I wish i thought of something like that.

Archived