Joe Rogan needs to get a new job!

AmSkater23

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too, every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. anyone else agree?

UFC 120:

LMAO @ Hardy Getting KO'd

Mike Pyle's performance was awesome

Bisping deserved that win... He can kick you hard in the nuts...LOL

Kongo should go back to france.. BORING Fighter!

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too' date=' every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. [b']anyone else agree?[/b]

couldnt agree less

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too' date=' every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. anyone else agree?[/quote']

Your use of the word "too" is incorrect. That is probably a result of our failed education system in the United States. This country is failing its youth.

Your use of the word "too" is incorrect. That is probably a result of our failed education system in the United States. This country is failing its youth.

Have you ever heard of someone miss-typing you dumb a$$.... im not going to sit here and say im the smartest guy but i am not an idiot like you... just trying to talk sh!t on people so you can make yourself feel better, i feel sorry for you man.

Have you ever heard of someone miss-typing you dumb a$$.... im not going to sit here and say im the smartest guy but i am not an idiot like you... just trying to talk sh!t on people so you can make yourself feel better' date=' i feel sorry for you man.[/quote']

Are you not talking about Rogan to make yourself feel better? And "miss-typing"? That further proves my point.

I don't want to have a battle of wits with you man. Besides, It would not be a fair fight because you are obviously unarmed.

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too' date=' every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. anyone else agree?

UFC 120:

Kongo should go back to france.. BORING Fighter![/quote']

joe rogan is best mma announcer and most knowledgeable announcer there is, you obviously are the dumb one

Have you ever heard of someone miss-typing you dumb a$$.... im not going to sit here and say im the smartest guy but i am not an idiot like you... just trying to talk sh!t on people so you can make yourself feel better' date=' i feel sorry for you man.[/quote']

For real I hate people that talk **** for any reason!!!!

Are you not talking about Rogan to make yourself feel better? And "miss-typing"? That further proves my point.

I don't want to have a battle of wits with you man. Besides' date=' It would not be a fair fight because you are obviously unarmed.[/quote']

no you know what is really funny is that you are probably an old lonely man who sits on these forums just talking sh*t about everything he doesnt agree with.. im not talkin about Rogan to make myself feel better im just saying he is an idiot who doesnt know what he is talking about and obviously you do not know what you are talking about either so get a life, Loser!

no you know what is really funny is that you are probably an old lonely man who sits on these forums just talking sh*t about everything he doesnt agree with.. im not talkin about Rogan to make myself feel better im just saying he is an idiot who doesnt know what he is talking about and obviously you do not know what you are talking about either so get a life' date=' Loser![/quote']

Its a fruitless point agruing with Pessimist Pete man.

Its a fruitless point agruing with Pessimist Pete man.

oh im done talking to him... like i said before, just a lonely old man who has no life so he can say what he wants now... i was just stating a fact about Rogan that he does say some dumb a$$ sh*t when he is commentating and im sure it gets on a lot of peoples nerves... other then that i had no problem with him on fear factor haha that show was awesome and he was probably the best host they could have used

He is no very bright' date=' but he knows the ground game. He should really think about not talking at all until the fight gets down to the ground.[/quote']

I am pretty sure he knows his job better than us.

Dont forget hes employed by the UFC. And while we pay to watch those fight, he gets payed to watch them and comment them.

+ all the trip the ufc pay him to be there live.

Id say is bright enough ;)

I just didn't like how he kept saying Akiyama was hurt and rocked when he was just standing there non-chalant and uneffected by Bispings strikes.

whoa now' date=' most of the time he was right, when rogan interviewed bisping after he got nailed by the right of akiyama in the first, bisping said he was seeing double.

the defense in this fight was so awful akiyama and bisping were catching shots to the chin left and right, i think a little extra details other than "that one hurt him" would have been nice, but in all seriousness they were both getting nailed.

Well Rogan is better then Goldy !!!

haha +10

but i do like goldy too

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too' date=' every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. anyone else agree?

UFC 120:

Have you listened to other mma announcers? Rogan is by far the most knowledgeable, non-fighter announcer in the biz. Yeah he get's a little too into it sometimes. But he does a great job of relaying the strategy involved in what guys are doing, especially on the ground. As far as Liddell he say's things like that because he's a fan and it's a sentiment many Liddell fans share. Nobody wants to see their hero fizzle out. Would you rather him say he hopes Liddell comes back again to get knocked out... again?

Yeah' date=' he said that after every punch that landed in the akiyama fight. Got pretty annoying.[/quote']

Tell me about it none of these punches had any effect at all... there are alot of times Rogan and Goldberg call the fight one sided in favor of fighters like Bisping and Shogun anything they do is the greatest thing they ever saw before and they totally ignore anything the other fighter does.

I like the part Akiyama land alot of unanswered punches in the 3rd and they didn't say a thing then Bisping does the same and they acted like the fight was about to be over...

UFC 120:

joe rogan will mind rape u for this insult

I am pretty sure he knows his job better than us.

Dont forget hes employed by the UFC. And while we pay to watch those fight' date=' he gets payed to watch them and comment them.

+ all the trip the ufc pay him to be there live.

Id say is bright enough ;)[/quote']

Honestly, he is as dumb as a stump.

But he knows BJJ and he knows how to communicate to other dummies what is going on when it is going on.

I have often found myself trying to tell someone what is happening only to have Joe explain it right away and do it perfectly.

He really is good at it.

His downfall is anything that is not BJJ.

Joe is the best, I don't care for his views on conspiracy theories, lol, but as an MMA Commentator he is like no other. Also, Pete is the smartest guy on these forums , as well as a funny MF'r, just check the post on the Ultimate Ultimate 1996 that he revived, funniest thing I have ever read.

i dont mind it. in fact' date=' i look forward to sat. nights just so i can hear

''OH HE'S HURT!''

*BING! BANG! POW!*

''IT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLL OVER!''[/quote']

Don't forget

"That was the fight of his career, the BEST we have seen _______ in the octagon. Excellent Performance by _______"

UFC 120:

i agree...or at least go somekind medical school to study what means "rocked" because in his head every hit is ROCKED.and its mega annoying:mad:

Honestly' date=' he is as dumb as a stump.

But he knows BJJ and he knows how to communicate to other dummies what is going on when it is going on.

I have often found myself trying to tell someone what is happening only to have Joe explain it right away and do it perfectly.

He really is good at it.

[b']His downfall is anything that is not BJJ[/b].

Idk man I've seen some fights were Rogan calls things that are going to happen and literally seconds after he says it, they happen. Of course his Bjj knowledge and recognition of whats going on is better but he makes a lot of good standup calls too. imo

Idk man I've seen some fights were Rogan calls things that are going to happen and literally seconds after he says it' date=' they happen. Of course his Bjj knowledge and recognition of whats going on is better but he makes a lot of good standup calls too. imo[/quote']

Here's my favorite Joe Rogan quote on stand up:

"Tim Sylvia is the best striker in MMA."

Classic.

Joe Rogan might not always say the smartest things, but I like him becasue he's real. He doesn't have that fake-*** commentator voice like Mike Goldberg, or any other pro sports caster I can think of. I guess guys like Frank Mir and Randy Couture don't have the fake voice when they commentate, but they aren't professional sports casters. They're fighters. Rogan is a pro commentator and when he's covering fights he sounds just the same as he does in real life.

Joe Rogan might not always say the smartest things' date=' but I like him becasue he's real. He doesn't have that fake-*** commentator voice like Mike Goldberg, or any other pro sports caster I can think of. I guess guys like Frank Mir and Randy Couture don't have the fake voice when they commentate, but they aren't professional sports casters. They're fighters. Rogan is a pro commentator and when he's covering fights he sounds just the same as he does in real life.[/quote']

I think it's hilariously dumb and ironic that we're not allowed to swear on this forum. The UFC is an organization that promotes guys beating each other senseless, yet we're not allowed to swear when we discuss it? No offense moderators, I understand that it's your job. But do you at least see the irony? Do you understand how stupid it is? And how do you feel about doing it?

he is the dumbest commentator i have ever listened too' date=' every time a fighter gets hit with a shot he has to yell out " OH HE'S HURT" and you can clearly see that he is fine and not wobbling at all and anytime a "great fighter" loses he sits there saying "hopefully this will be the last time we see him in the octagon" he said that 4 times about Liddell. and i can admit as a Liddell fan he should retiree but come on if he wants to keep fighting then show him the respect he deserves...what im getting too is that joe rogan is dumb lol.. [b']anyone else agree[/b]?

Not even a little bit.

no you know what is really funny is that you are probably an old lonely man who sits on these forums just talking sh*t about everything he doesnt agree with.. im not talkin about Rogan to make myself feel better im just saying he is an idiot who doesnt know what he is talking about and obviously you do not know what you are talking about either so get a life' date=' Loser![/quote']

He doesnt know what he's talking about? Are you ****ing serious?

They should just get Bonnar and Mir to commentate every event' date=' huh?

Or maybe Randy?

Or maybe they could get that Jiu Jitsu expert, [b']Johnny Bravo[/b] to talk about the ground game.

Sure you don't mean Eddie "10th planet" Bravo who Joe is a brownbelt under. He's also a brownbelt under Jean Jacques Machado.

He only said he was hurt when Sexyama started backing up...

He's right about 8/10 times, and the two times he's wrong about a guy being hurt retarded 10 year olds on the internet think they know more about fighting then him, meanwhile most of what they learned came from his commentary.

Archived