To those of you saying.......

ForrestGriffinFan101

that Condit only "caught" Hardy, you are wrong. Did you not see Condit picking him apart for the majority of the round? Condit looked like the Condit of old tonight. He looked fantastic and much better than he has in his prior 3 fights.

P.S. Don't say I hopped on the bandwagon. I've been a fan of Condit for a long time.....

that Condit only "caught" Hardy' date=' you are wrong. Did you not see Condit picking him apart for the majority of the round? Condit looked like the Condit of old tonight. He looked fantastic and much better than he has in his prior 3 fights.

P.S. Don't say I hopped on the bandwagon. I've been a fan of Condit for a long time.....[/quote']

agreed man

that Condit only "caught" Hardy' date=' you are wrong. Did you not see Condit picking him apart for the majority of the round? Condit looked like the Condit of old tonight. He looked fantastic and much better than he has in his prior 3 fights.

P.S. Don't say I hopped on the bandwagon. I've been a fan of Condit for a long time.....[/quote']

I agree totally.

He was all business. I think he gets too technical sometimes, and forgets to just throw.

Yeah, I totally agree with you.

They both went in for the punch. Hardys mis landed while Condit hit him clean. He got Caught.

Condit looked alright tonight...just alright, not more, not less. And he's lucky he did perform because he's looked pretty mediocre since coming to the UFC.

Condit looked alright tonight...just alright' date=' not more, not less. And he's lucky he did perform because he's looked pretty mediocre since coming to the UFC.[/quote']

Only alright? When compared to his other UFC fights he was drastically better. When you don't compare them, I think it's safe to say that he did really well yesterday. I know Hardy is super overrated but he is a decent striker and Condit showed him up.

Picking somebody apart does not depend on how many strikes you land. Hardy had landed the harder leg kicks and started landing nice left hooks without him being able to really rotate into them.

It is fair to say that Hardy DID get caught. He underestimated Condit as he has never shown that type of power before.

Im sure he'd be a little more cautious if they were to fight again. Whether it would lead to a different result, we can only speculate.

Picking somebody apart does not depend on how many strikes you land. Hardy had landed the harder leg kicks and started landing nice left hooks without him being able to really rotate into them.

It is fair to say that Hardy DID get caught. He underestimated Condit as he has never shown that type of power before.

Im sure he'd be a little more cautious if they were to fight again. Whether it would lead to a different result' date=' we can only speculate.[/quote']

Condit checked a lot of Hardy's leg kicks. Condit also landed more leg kicks. He landed more body kicks and punches too. Also, I do believe that Hardy got caught but a lot of people on the forums are disregarding how great of a performance Condit had and are saying that he only won because he caught him. Condit was clearly winning that round IMO.

I agree Condit was winning the round on strikes landed but to say he tooled him is stupid. I think Hardy was caught just as he was settling into his rhythem and range. If he doesnt get caught i would probably have seen him landing the more significant shots in rounds 2 and 3 and getting the decision.

This cannot be proved nor ridiculed because we do not know. I guess hardy will have to pray he gets a chance to put this right one day.

True story Hardy was getting picked apart but he was rapidly getting more and more overwhelmed

Hardy started good but then eventually lost his rhythm then BANG

Condit was the better fighter last night

The Natural Born KIller Strikes Again

i have never really been a fan but i am starting to warm up to him aafter those 2 shocking victories

Come on people!! Condit was throwing and landing COMBINATION'S!! Hardy was just throwing one punch, for the most part. He was just throwing that left hook..in fact did he throw any straight punches?? Does he ever? Condit landed a beautiful straight, hook, body kick combination right in front of the octagon, close up to the cameras...He had found his range and was getting off with more than just one punch. Even in the knockout exchange he threw a straight right first (that nearly found Hardy's chin) and immediately followed with a crisp hook. I'm pretty sure Hardy was just throwing one punch again. Hardy's a good fighter, but Condit didn't just land a lucky punch..get it straight! Id love to see Condit drop Jon Fitch next, but unfortunately Fitch gets to challenge next..bummer.

Nah i was seeing it 50/50 both men looked miles better than in their last fights but condit just landed the bomb on the right spot first.Both men could have wont hat fight but hardy got too predictable witht he left hooks

Gotta agree.

Pretty sure Hardy rang Condits bell early on.

I thought they both looked good right up to the end, and Hardy missed by an inch.

Just like Chuck and Rashad.

Archived