You know whats funny ..

shogunrua101

Look what Griffin did to Shogun in 3 rounds compared to what Machida did to him in 5. Doesn't always have a lot of meaning.

Yeah but I hate that jacksons fighters wont fight each other. So irritating, they need to stop acting like children and act like men and fight each other. Great fighters, but its childish to say I wont fight someone in a business because were friends.

Look at what Condit did to Hardy in ONE ROUND' date=' compared to what gsp did to him in 5. Well gsp didn't really do anything im just saying look at the difference.

HMMMM ......[/quote']

haha I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a thread with that assertion.

Yeah but I hate that jacksons fighters wont fight each other. So irritating' date=' they need to stop acting like children and act like men and fight each other. Great fighters, but its childish to say I wont fight someone in a business because were friends.[/quote']

condit doesnt care who his training partners are....he will fight anyone.....the thing is unless he fights shields next his likely other opponents are from jacksons gym (sanchez and GSP) plus condit would like to fight sanchez and return the beat down diego put on him outside a bar in 2007

condit doesnt care who his training partners are....he will fight anyone.....the thing is unless he fights shields next his likely other opponents are from jacksons gym (sanchez and GSP) plus condit would like to fight sanchez and return the beat down diego put on him outside a bar in 2007

Nice to hear this but GSP might use it as an excuse. And man would I like to see him fight Sanchez, shields would be retarded but nice if he submits shields.

How's Diego feeling after getting his beat down from Hathaway?

Oh ya how's your inside source doing?

dude ... follow forum drama more closely and you will find the answer you seek.

You'll probably find that certain posters get more confident in posting a bunch of garbage when they know other posters can't reply. You'll also find that there's a forum full of members extremely interested to know who are the girls of the forum for whatever reason o.O You'll also note certain inconsistencies in the moderation of this forum. At least that's what I found in my 'holiday' ;)

dude ... follow forum drama more closely and you will find the answer you seek.

Ew! I try to keep myself away from drama as much as possible. Hence why in majority of my posts I never insult anyone.

He's just trying to instigate. It's obvious. But you never know. I've smelled the taste of bias and favoritism. So who knows . . .

Jeeze, tell me about it! Even some of the mods show favoritism.

You'll probably find that certain posters get more confident in posting a bunch of garbage when they know other posters can't reply. You'll also find that there's a forum full of members extremely interested to know who are the girls of the forum for whatever reason o.O You'll also note certain inconsistencies in the moderation of this forum. At least that's what I found in my 'holiday' ;)

Why do you give a ****?

don't take that as a jab ... it wasn't :)

hey at least there was an uncomfortable amount of fanboys that stepped up and cried foul on your behalf.

Why do you care about getting banned for a week? Why do you care about the moderation of this forum and why do you care about forum members caring about if you are a girl or not? The fact that you made a name with a girl name and posted a picture of a girl if it is you in the picture is irrelevant the fact that you did these things implies only one thing if you ask me.You are obviously seeking attention from a forum that has close to no girls.

I prob wouldnt care as much but I find it extremely ironic you complaining about people asking if you are a girl or not when you are obviously inviting such questions.

Why do you care about getting banned for a week? Why do you care about the moderation of this forum and why do you care about forum members caring about if you are a girl or not? The fact that you made a name with a girl name and posted a picture of a girl if it is you in the picture is irrelevant the fact that you did these things implies only one thing if you ask me.You are obviously seeking attention from a forum that has close to no girls.

I prob wouldnt care as much but I find it extremely ironic you complaining about people asking if you are a girl or not when you are obviously inviting such questions.

And where are you getting all those assumptions? Who are you to even begin to know what I care for and what I don't care for? You don't know me. Based on your reading comprehension, you'll never even know me partially.

Wanna know what else is funny?

GSP has practically cleared out the division and people have him in the top 3 p4p fighters in the world, some as number one

Carlos condit has not cleared out the division and and isn't on anyone's top p4p list

very interesting if you ask me

And where are you getting all those assumptions? Who are you to even begin to know what I care for and what I don't care for? You don't know me. Based on your reading comprehension' date=' you'll never even know me partially.[/quote']

Haha thanks for completely avoiding everything I said.

The point is you are either some attention seeking ***** or you are a weird guy that gets a kick out of people on an MMA forum thinking hes some chick. Either creep me out.

I am assuming you care for those things because you are complaining about them. I'm hoping you dont complain about things you dont care about.

Word !!!

Haha thanks for completely avoiding everything I said.

The point is you are either some attention seeking ***** or you are a weird guy that gets a kick out of people on an MMA forum thinking hes some chick. Either creep me out.

I am assuming you care for those things because you are complaining about them. I'm hoping you dont complain about things you dont care about.

I made statements and you made some terrible assumptions. I didn't avoid anything. You implied I care for certain things based on a few statements I made, and I heavily disagree and feel that your reading comprehension is not at a high level for you to come to those conclusions.

I made statements and you made some terrible assumptions. I didn't avoid anything. You implied I care for certain things based on a few statements I made' date=' and I heavily disagree and feel that your reading comprehension is not at a high level for you to come to those conclusions.[/quote']

Haha ok so it would appear instead of addressing the content of my posts you are going to keep dodging them thats ok I am not here to expose a creep. I just think you are pathetic thats all.

Haha ok so it would appear instead of addressing the content of my posts you are going to keep dodging them thats ok I am not here to expose a creep. I just think you are pathetic thats all.

So what exactly should I address? Should I address the parts where you assume to know what I care and don't care for?

Why do you care about getting banned for a week?

I don't.

Why do you care about the moderation of this forum and why do you care about forum members caring about if you are a girl or not?

I don't.

The fact that you made a name with a girl name and posted a picture of a girl if it is you in the picture is irrelevant the fact that you did these things implies only one thing if you ask me. You are obviously seeking attention from a forum that has close to no girls.

Everything that you pick up as an implication of truth is gospel to everyone else in the world. Everything that you assume' date=' is truth, and that is law. :rolleyes:

Complaining? I'm not seeing it. Again, I think your reading comprehension is heavily at fault here.

Guys guys .. wow i leave for like 30 mins to eat and watch some t.v . And some chick and a bunch of guys are arguing about something i dont feel reading about . This thread was meant to piss people off , not about some girl talking like a 30 year old nuclear scientist and some guys making fun of her . :D

Wanna know what else is funny?

GSP has practically cleared out the division and people have him in the top 3 p4p fighters in the world' date=' some as number one

[b']Carlos condit has not cleared out the division and and isn't on anyone's top p4p list

very interesting if you ask me[/b]

Hes in MY p4p list .. lol jks :P

Archived