First Bisping, now Hardy. What's with UK and chin

raffy_handsome

I like both fighters, but seems like they have a glass chin. Do UK guys really can easilly be KO'ed. How come they have weak chin. Does their trainers or their camp don't know how to improve that weakness? When are they going to have chin like the Americans, Brazillians. IDK about the Canadians.

Sometimes I wonder if I could see some Brits on the streets I'd like to challenge him into a fistfight coz I know I could KO him.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like both fighters' date=' but seems like they have a glass chin. Do UK guys really can easilly be KO'ed. How come they have weak chin. Does their trainers or their camp don't know how to improve that weakness? When are they going to have chin like the Americans, Brazillians. IDK about the Canadians.

Sometimes I wonder if I could see some Brits on the streets I'd like to challenge him into a fistfight coz I know I could KO him.[/quote']

Just because you "might" be able to KO someone doesn't mean you will. First you'd have to actually hit them and as Dan Hardy found that out against GSP it's not so simple to do.

Every brit in the world has a weak chin.

in the world ?

i think u mean in england, because once they leave england they are no longer brits they are french canadians... of course once they go back to britain they are brits..

true story

Hardy gets knocked out once in over 30 fights? Sorry' date=' his chin isn't glass, Condit just hits really hard.[/quote']

hey now Hardy was the one that said Condit had to power in his punches, so if that's true Hardy does indeed have a glass chin.

in the world ?

i think u mean in england' date=' because once they leave england they are no longer brits they are french canadians... of course once they go back to britain they are brits..

true story[/quote']

that's not cool bro now if you simply stated french i'd be down for that but you had to add Canadian.

raffy this is not your best trolling' date=' try harder next time

and yes i am mad, im pissed, because i was expecting to be trolled better, this is ****ing disappointing[/quote']

I'm not trolling, what I'm saying is the truth, I know a lot of guys here will agree with me.

And I made this thread not to impress you.

I like both fighters' date=' but seems like they have a glass chin. Do UK guys really can easilly be KO'ed. How come they have weak chin. Does their trainers or their camp don't know how to improve that weakness? When are they going to have chin like the Americans, Brazillians. IDK about the Canadians.

Sometimes I wonder if I could see some Brits on the streets I'd like to challenge him into a fistfight coz I know I could KO him.[/quote']

rich franklin v anderson- American gets ko

Rick davis v melvin G - american gets ko

Yvew edwards v Josh thompson American gets ko

Rashard Evans v Sean Salmon American KTFO

Patrick Smith v Scott morris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV093T0vS1Q

Most of these are americans gettig KTFO badly some of the best ko's of all time ..... Maybe the US has a bad chin by your stupid way of thinking...

rich franklin v anderson- American gets ko

Rick davis v melvin G - american gets ko

Yvew edwards v Josh thompson American gets ko

Rashard Evans v Sean Salmon American KTFO

Patrick Smith v Scott morris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV093T0vS1Q

Most of these are americans gettig KTFO badly some of the best ko's of all time ..... Maybe the US has a bad chin by your stupid way of thinking...

How about the chin of this Americans

Brock

Cain

Couture

Ortiz

Penn

Sanchez

Marquadt

Hendo

Bonnar

Lidell (During his younger years)

Sonnen

Edgar

Sherk

Fitch

And so many more...

How about the chin of this Americans

Brock

Cain

Couture

Ortiz

Penn

Sanchez

Marquadt

Hendo

Bonnar

Lidell (During his younger years)

Sonnen

Edgar

Sherk

Fitch

And so many more...

So many more fighters too...Carl Foch from England probably has one of the best Chins in Boxing.. Granted Amir Khan a brit has no chin... Plus how many of the fighters you just named love to roll around on the mat for most of the time. Its a known thing Brits love to stand and trade so they are more likely to get ktfo. Anti British **** is boring man

So many more fighters too...Carl Foch from England probably has one of the best Chins in Boxing.. Granted Amir Khan a brit has no chin... Plus how many of the fighters you just named love to roll around on the mat for most of the time. Its a known thing Brits love to stand and trade so they are more likely to get ktfo. Anti British **** is boring man

If you put Amir in front of Pacman then you can see how weak his chin is, look what happen to Hatton.

Froch hasn't face guys like Pavlik or Paul Williams

OMG just when i thought people couldn't get any more retarded i read this thread, i dont think many people in the world would still be standing after a good tech punch smacks you in your shut off point,

this thread is just people who have not got a clue talking as if they do.

the point of fighting is to inflict as much damage without taking any, it's not about what punches you can take it's about not getting hit clean. Hardy got hit clean, bisping got ko'd as he was moving into punches.

if you wanna talk glass chin... chuck lidell....keith jardine...

Forest griffin and Chris Leiben have amazing chins look how Anderson put them both down in one round. using technique. a ko doesn't mean you have a glass chin but being constantly ko'd does (chuck/jardine/)

this thread doesn't make sense !

OMG just when i thought people couldn't get any more retarded i read this thread' date=' i dont think many people in the world would still be standing after a good tech punch smacks you in your shut off point,

the point of fighting is to inflict as much damage without taking any, it's not about what punches you can take it's about not getting hit clean. Hardy got hit clean, bisping got ko'd as he was moving into punches.

Forest griffin and Chris Leiben have amazing chins look how Anderson put them both down in one round. using technique. a ko doesn't mean you have a glass chin but being constantly ko'd does (chuck/jardine/)

this thread doesn't make sense ![/quote']

well said mush people that post things like this are ****in dumb

Everybody knows Brits have weak chins, that's why they talk like that. The muscles in their jaws aren't developed enough so they can't properly pronounce certain sounds. The words just fall out of their mouths because their jaw muscles just spasm involuntarily. If they talk too fast or try to chew gum for too long they'll actually knock themselves out. The only people with weaker chins are the French, anorexics, vegans, and French anorexic vegans. That's just science man, google it. And anybody that disagrees obviously doesn't know ANYTHING about mma, anatomy or genetics.

OMG just when i thought people couldn't get any more retarded i read this thread' date=' i dont think many people in the world would still be standing after a good tech punch smacks you in your shut off point,

this thread doesn't make sense ![/quote']

Chris Leben, great chin. Forrest Griffin? Umm no. I like the guy but he does not have a great chin.

I'm not trolling' date=' what I'm saying is the truth, I know a lot of guys here will agree with me.

And I made this thread not to impress you.[/quote']

I'd have a lot more respect for your opinion if you said you were trolling. Saying you actually believe this nonsense makes you seem like you need a helmet when you leave the house. Two Brits (who are both known to have great chins) get knocked out by haymakers and now all brits have suspect chins? Just say you're trolling and save some face.

there's a big DEF between getting KO'D after a big shot and a week chin fooool

whats ur idea of a guy who have a strong chin ,, that it's impossiable 2 nak him out !!!!!

for ur information bisping have a good chin he was tagged by kang big time and then he finished kang .. and yesterday he was tagged early with abig big shot ,, also he was tagged alot in that fight but he end up with DES... the hendo punch could nak out everybody .. go take dat punch 2 test ur chin and found out if u still awake after it

Every brit in the world has a weak chin.

you ****ing deluded idiot, im british and id eat you alive sunshine you better watch your mouth

bisping and hardy have each been KO'ed once in their long careers, and each of those punches they took wouldve knocked most guys in their divisions out therefore they dont have weak chins, theyre just stupid for getting caught with such bombs but everyone learns from their mistakes

Everybody knows Brits have weak chins' date=' that's why they talk like that. The muscles in their jaws aren't developed enough so they can't properly pronounce certain sounds. The words just fall out of their mouths because their jaw muscles just spasm involuntarily. If they talk too fast or try to chew gum for too long they'll actually knock themselves out. The only people with weaker chins are the French, anorexics, vegans, and French anorexic vegans. That's just science man, google it. And anybody that disagrees obviously doesn't know ANYTHING about mma, anatomy or genetics.[/quote']

man what a bunch of idiots on one single thread, so what your saying is americans have the best chins? no disrespect to the USA but that is the biggest load of ******** ive ever heard

Yo Americans.. Its a damn shame your buildings arent as solid as your chins' date=' if they were they might stay standing longer the next time an arab flies a plane into them killing loads of you idiots!![/quote']

fook u , im arabic ,,,, and i hate mo fukers like u ,, who think every arabic dude wants 2 blow him self 2 kill americans what a ****ing idiooooot

If you get caught, you go down. Doesnt mean you have a weak chin.

Bisping had 23 fights, 3 losses, only 1 by KO

Hardy had 32 fights, 8 losses, only 1 by KO

Yeah you have a great argument for Brit guys having 'weak chins'

Random musings.

Raffy has fooled a great many people into reacting. Raffy wins!

Not all Brits have weak chins, but a lot have thin skins, getting annoyed over such a silly statement.

People like Lorddeano are the reason we're now referred to as Britain, not Great Britain. To even reference 9/11 in this thread is pathetic.

Condit is tough! You know I'm a Hardy fan' date=' but Condit took a lot worse from both Ellenberger and MacDonald, and won those.[/quote']

I know but sometimes I think Hardy digs his own grave by thinking he's "all that" when he really isn't.

I know he likes to hype fights but sometimes he takes it too far and sometimes he believes his own hype a little too much.

Random musings.

Raffy has fooled a great many people into reacting. Raffy wins!

Not all Brits have weak chins' date=' but a lot have thin skins, getting annoyed over such a silly statement.

People like Lorddeano are the reason we're now referred to as Britain, not Great Britain. To even reference 9/11 in this thread is pathetic.[/quote']

You're right, this thread is not about the Americans, it's about the Brits. So you want to say that the 9/11 must not be implicate here but only the London Train bombings?

Archived