Bisping Cardio

GSCarr

Did you see just how fresh Bisping was after the fight? he could easily have gone another 3 rounds' date=' i would like to see sexy's face today bets he looks a right mess, cant see many people asking to fight Bisping next.[/quote']

He did put up an excellent pace. Excellent work rate like Rogan said and I'll agree, he did seem very fresh through the rounds. Especially compared to Akiyama.

Chael will happily put him in the grave

but why would any of the top fighters want to fight him? he is so underrated, that all the top fighters would be in a no win situation, they would be expected to win, but sonnen V bisping would be very entertaining build up to a fight, both exellent in promoting fights and confident

but why would any of the top fighters want to fight him? he is so underrated' date=' that all the top fighters would be in a no win situation, they would be expected to win, but sonnen V bisping would be very entertaining build up to a fight, both exellent in promoting fights and confident[/quote']

Chael would fight him because he talked trash and it would not be a good night for Bisping

Chael would ****ing beat bisping's *** for 3 rounds.

Not necessarily true.

Chael has great ground control and good take downs but Bisping has a solid TDD and is always on the move. He's also technical and versatile so i think Chael would have trouble closing the distance, getting him down and inflicting much damage there. On the feet, Bisping is much crisper and experienced than Sonen and i would predict either a split or a unanimous decision win for Michael. However, if Chael managed to take him down and keep him down, he would grind his way to the win probably.

Cheers

Archived