Can't beat America.

Smizznasty

Hardy got fed a 60 MPH fist shaped Ambien' date=' Pyle put that pretty boy on his A$$! And it's just a matter of time before all weights have American Champs. Smells pretty good to me..[/quote']

The WW division will not have an American champ unless GSP reties, or moves up in weight division and vacates the belt.

Hardy got fed a 60 MPH fist shaped Ambien' date=' Pyle put that pretty boy on his A$$! And it's just a matter of time before all weights have American Champs. Smells pretty good to me..[/quote']

It's about the fighters, not their nationalities. At least to me.

I think Shields would give gsp a run for his money' date=' that could even bring out the striker gsp[/quote']

GSP is so unstoppable at this point that I could see that fight turning out a lot like GSP vs Fitch. Only time will tell though.

How do you work that out.... there are 2 Yank Champs at present.... and honestly' date=' I see the rest of the world stepping up at a rate of knots.... If American fighters dont step up soon, the college wrestlers who seem to do so well will be swallowed up skill wise by the rest of the world....[/quote']

Yanks? Your definitely European.. I'm not stating an opinion, this is fact. U.K. Fighters have a hard time humbling themselves before fights. Too much to prove to everyone else, not enough skill to back it up. We will have all American champs before the end of 2011, and any American who disagrees, should be trialed for treason..

Yanks? Your definitely European.. I'm not stating an opinion' date=' this is fact. U.K. Fighters have a hard time humbling themselves before fights. Too much to prove to everyone else, not enough skill to back it up. We will have all American champs before the end of 2011, and any American who disagrees, should be trialed for treason..[/quote']

All American champ possiblities for end of 2011:

HW - Lesnar/Carwin/Mir one of them will be champ, **** Velasquez and JDS

LHW - Jones/Evans/Bader

MW - Marquardt/Sonnen

WW - Shields/Condit

LW - Edgar/Maynard

Those are the possible champs for the end of 2011 that are American, don't bash me on the Mir pick he is one of the best hw out there and you know it even though you hate his ****bagness..

All American champ possiblities for end of 2011:

HW - Lesnar/Carwin/Mir one of them will be champ' date=' **** Velasquez and JDS

LHW - Jones/Evans/Bader

MW - Marquardt/Sonnen

WW - Shields/Condit

LW - Edgar/Maynard

Those are the possible champs for the end of 2011 that are American, don't bash me on the Mir pick he is one of the best hw out there and you know it even though you hate his ****bagness..[/quote']

DKF,

First of all, i don't care about fighter's nationality at all but since this stupid thread emphasizes on that, i am sure that if anyone has a good chance of dethroning Lesnar, it is most likely JDS but even if i'm wrong, Mir will NEVER be the champ again. Carwin neither.

As for LHW, i guess you count Shogun out already huh? Funny! Even if that happens, Bader is likely to snatch that title just as GSP is likely to marry DMTL (and that means, chances are quite slim unfortunately for DMTL).

As for the MW, no matter how much i hate Silva, i don't see anyone taking away his title for another year.

WW, well GSP is actually French anyway so...

LW, Edgar is a joke and he can thank the judges and BJ's retarded "i don't have to train or try to outscore him, i will catch him with something cuz i'm so much better than him" approach (even tho it's true). BJ was robbed in their first fight and wasn't all there in their second. Still, i admit this weight class doesn't have a serious threat from Europe or Asia or Brazil for now.

Cheers

I think in the post above yours' date=' he meant to say DKF. Your name doesn't seem to fit in there, but I may be wrong. >.<[/quote']

Dammit! :) You are not wrong. I sooo wanted it to be DMTL's post that the second i saw letter D i thought it was him :)

Well i will edit it now but thanks for pointing it out :)

Cheers

Yanks? Your definitely European.. I'm not stating an opinion' date=' this is fact. U.K. Fighters have a hard time humbling themselves before fights. Too much to prove to everyone else, not enough skill to back it up. [b']We will have all American champs before the end of 2011, and any American who disagrees, should be trialed for treason..[/b]

Not gonna happen. GSP will remain champ until he retires. He's French/Canadian. Anderson Silva will retire as champ and the only other remote possibility is Brazilian also (Vitor Belfort) Edgar, or Maynard will be champ by 2011. GSP will stay champ. Silva will most likely be champ. If not, Belfor by flash KO. I think Evans beats Shogun. Lesnar will stay champ. 1, 2, possibly 3 American champs. 1, 2 possibly 3 Brazilian champs. UK will never have a champ in the current UFC, so they're not threat. Just pointing out an All-American championship run will not happen by 2011, possibly, probably, not ever.

Not gonna happen. GSP will remain champ until he retires. He's French/Canadian. Anderson Silva will retire as champ and the only other remote possibility is Brazilian also (Vitor Belfort) Edgar' date=' or Maynard will be champ by 2011. GSP will stay champ. Silva will most likely be champ. If not, Belfor by flash KO. I think Evans beats Shogun. Lesnar will stay champ. 1, 2, possibly 3 American champs. 1, 2 possibly 3 Brazilian champs. UK will never have a champ in the current UFC, so they're not threat. Just pointing out an All-American championship run will not happen by 2011, possibly, probably, not ever.[/quote']

Is it only me, or you are repeating yourself? Are you repeating yourself or is it only me?

;)

Cheers

Archived