The UK has a weak chin...

DKF

Think bout it... They are have power, the UK smash u country if u no hit back, but hit bak and they lose smashfest. revulutiunary war. france canadia war. wa o' 1812. napoleon beat *** they use help of europe to get him. they have no good chin. they do lots of damage but hit UK and they go to sleep and quit. Dey' like chuck liddell

Think bout it... They are have power' date=' the UK smash u country if u no hit back, but hit bak and they lose smashfest. revulutiunary war. france canadia war. they have no good chin. they do lots of damage but hit UK and they go to sleep and quit. Dey' like chuck liddell[/quote']

Maybe the worst use of the English Language I have ever seen. Secondly 1812 when most historians will agree the British beat the Americans overall. (although the US did win one of the big battles very well) The British also smashed napoleon. Also look who owned most of Canada compared to the French. That is just to name a few. You are talking nonsense about our brothers across the sea. Typical Brit Bashing..It really is getting boring dude...

Maybe the worst use of the English Language I have ever seen. Secondly 1812 when most historians will agree the British beat the Americans overall. (although the US did win one of the big battles very well) The British also smashed napoleon. Also look who owned most of Canada compared to the French. That is just to name a few. You are talking nonsense about our brothers across the sea. Typical Brit Bashing..It really is getting boring dude...

USA! who win 1812 in end ?

Napoleon is short, from french, he no good at war n e wayz, he kill UK once, but then lose russia, and lose UK, go to island, come back, lose to UK gain'

USA! who win 1812 in end ?

Napoleon is short' date=' from french, he no good at war n e wayz, he kill UK once, but then lose russia, and lose UK, go to island, come back, lose to UK gain'[/quote']

Who wins in the end? Lmao silly fool. We had our white house burned to the ground.. We lost twice as many men overall, Twice as many injured overall.Our invasion of Canada failed. ffs We had to sign a treaty to get a few of our states back..Michigan for one.. We kicked *** in new orleans but we lost overall massive. How do you get a win out of that ffs. Typical blinded mental overly patriotic clown who gives American a bad name ...GTFO

Who wins in the end? Lmao silly fool. We had our white house burned to the ground.. We lost twice as many men overall' date=' Twice as many injured overall.Our invasion of Canada failed. ffs We had to sign a treaty to get a few of our states back..Michigan for one.. We kicked *** in new orleans but we lost overall massive. How do you get a win out of that ffs. Typical blinded mental overly patriotic clown who gives American a bad name ...GTFO[/quote']

We speak English not British, we clearly won..

GTFO troll. Your English is ****ing awful what ever you claim to Speak. In the UK they Speak English too' date=' not British. ****ing moron[/quote']

i speak truth british no good at fight, no troll , i dont ear people say ello mate in america when i go to mcdonalds for coffee they say hi

Who wins in the end? Lmao silly fool. We had our white house burned to the ground.. We lost twice as many men overall' date=' Twice as many injured overall.Our invasion of Canada failed. ffs We had to sign a treaty to get a few of our states back..Michigan for one.. We kicked *** in new orleans but we lost overall massive. How do you get a win out of that ffs. Typical blinded mental overly patriotic clown who gives American a bad name ...GTFO[/quote']

GTFO troll. Your English is ****ing awful what ever you claim to Speak. In the UK they Speak English too' date=' not British. ****ing moron[/quote']

Without scrolling my screen over to the right I'm guessing he has less than 100 posts.

Think bout it... They are have power' date=' the UK smash u country if u no hit back, but hit bak and they lose smashfest. revulutiunary war. france canadia war. wa o' 1812. napoleon beat *** they use help of europe to get him. they have no good chin. they do lots of damage but hit UK and they go to sleep and quit. Dey' like chuck liddell[/quote']

Fail Troll is FAIL

whagt a pointless' date=' confusing and pathetic thread by an idiot who knows nothing and needs speech therapy

and by the way people there is no such thing as a british accent

English, Welsh, Irish and Scottish accents = British[/quote']

less than 100 posts?

yup im awesome

• 2 weeks later...
DKF posts this stuff and then ****s with the noobs that take the bait.

It's typically people with less than 100 posts that fall for it.

Notice how he even writes like a troll would with broken speech.

The broken speech is a tip, to those whom have less than 100 posts.

Think bout it... They are have power' date=' the UK smash u country if u no hit back, but hit bak and they lose smashfest. revulutiunary war. france canadia war. wa o' 1812. napoleon beat *** they use help of europe to get him. they have no good chin. they do lots of damage but hit UK and they go to sleep and quit. Dey' like chuck liddell[/quote']

your such a **** troll

Archived