Hardy's Chin

DKF

He has the best chin on Earth... Yes, even better than Kaplans. It's not his chin that is the problem, it is his mohawk, It throws off the weight balance on his head, distorting his equillibrium.. Kind of like matt hamill, but thats a whole different story...

You just don't get it do you?

It's not about their sharpness it's about painting them the wrong shade of magenta.

the tapout thing is no joke, i heard that was george's excuse for not finishing the fight, just like at 100 where he faked pulling his groin, we all know canadians dont have groins

Chris Leben only loses when he dyes his hair the wrong shade of red, so you might be on to something with the magenta thing

the tapout thing is no joke' date=' i heard that was george's excuse for not finishing the fight, just like at 100 where he faked pulling his groin, we all know canadians dont have groins[/quote']

i can actually verify that, i am going to be honest i dont have a groin, george needs to be more courageous and admit it

the tapout thing is no joke' date=' i heard that was george's excuse for not finishing the fight, just like at 100 where he faked pulling his groin, we all know canadians dont have groins[/quote']

i can actually verify that, i am going to be honest i dont have a groin, george needs to be more courageous and admit it

the tapout thing is no joke' date=' i heard that was george's excuse for not finishing the fight, just like at 100 where he faked pulling his groin, [b']we all know canadians dont have groins[/b]

Chris Leben only loses when he dyes his hair the wrong shade of red, so you might be on to something with the magenta thing

lol

He has the best chin on Earth... Yes' date=' even better than Kaplans. It's not his chin that is the problem, it is his mohawk, It throws off the weight balance on his head, distorting his equillibrium.. Kind of like matt hamill, but thats a whole different story...[/quote']

nah its because his mohawk is too big now plus he is wearing all-red. and he kinda looks like a gladiator with that look. and Condit had a testosterone rush when Bruce said former WEC WW Champ which made him think wow people actually remember.

nah its because his mohawk is too big now plus he is wearing all-red. and he kinda looks like a gladiator with that look. and Condit had a testosterone rush when Bruce said former WEC WW Champ which made him think wow people actually remember.

Outlaw's dont wear red, they wear brown and ride horses.

Archived