Cooler: Double KO or Inverted Triangle ?

DKF

If Hardy's punch would have been a millisecond faster there would have been a double ko..

Would this have been cooler than the Bellator inverted triangle ?

Actually Hardy's punch did land about a 1/10 of a second before Condit's did but Condit's had major heat on it.

I've only seen one double KO in mma. I've seen atleast three inverted triangles one of them being the one from Bellator. Still I like them better though because of the skill it takes to pull them off.

Actually Hardy's punch did land about a 1/10 of a second before Condit's did but Condit's had major heat on it.

I've only seen one double KO in mma. I've seen atleast three inverted triangles one of them being the one from Bellator. Still I like them better though because of the skill it takes to pull them off.

If you youtube "Double KO", you can find a few of 'em.

Funny thing is' date=' Hardy's punch landed first.

Nobody seems to notice this..[/quote']

Ya it landed first just not quite on mark. If Hardy''s hook is like an inch and a half tighter it would have been a double knock down for sure.

Just kinda shows how close it can be in a MMA fight between winning and losing. Everyone is hacking on Hardy but really the difference in that fight was an inch or two.

Archived