Bisping =

kyo_sa

hi guyz if teh fighter i wanted to win (fighta A) wulda juss lissened to me, i tell u like srsly, fighta A is the much betta fighta, if he wulda juss dun dis he woulda liek totaly win fighta B ova like no prob, no prob at all

fighta B totally sucks nd got rly rly lucky fighta A dint lissen to me

hi guyz if teh fighter i wanted to win (fighta A) wulda juss lissened to me' date=' i tell u like srsly, fighta A is the much betta fighta, if he wulda juss dun dis he woulda liek totaly win fighta B ova like no prob, no prob at all

fighta B totally sucks nd got rly rly lucky fighta A dint lissen to me[/quote']

how is any one going to listern too you if you speak how you type ?

hi guyz if teh fighter i wanted to win (fighta A) wulda juss lissened to me' date=' i tell u like srsly, fighta A is the much betta fighta, if he wulda juss dun dis he woulda liek totaly win fighta B ova like no prob, no prob at all

fighta B totally sucks nd got rly rly lucky fighta A dint lissen to me[/quote']

Reading this gave me a headache !!!

i didnt even see that one time you are talking about' date=' but even if he did its 1 time, thats not trying to use it[/quote']

Judo is used mainly in the clinch, Bisping was on the outside, thats why Akiyama didn't use it. If Bisping stood infront of him like Leben he would of took him down, but its hard when your opponents have good footwork.

Archived