Dan Hardy appreciation thread

JP24

Today we saw that we (only the Hardy fans) overrated him. I wouldn't say losing to Condit was an upset, but losing by KO really was. Dan Hardy, although summarized by Carlos Condit is a very scary boxer and an admirable fighter.

I nearly pissed myself when I saw Dan Hardy drop, and I gotta say "Cheers, mate" for all the fun fights he is in.

I don't think he's done. I'd like to see him fight Mike Pyle next, personally... Or the winner of Thiago/Sanchez.

WAR Hardy

fan of both fighters including Condit back in WEC, always liked Hardy, always will

as already said, fan of the fighter, he puts on FIGHTS, and i'll continue to check for those. didn't expect a KO, but figured it had to be done for NBK to win, & so it did. good on both guys for the respect & intensity shown.

why are people making threads for dan hardy when he got ktfo in the 1st goddamn round

because a bunch of idiots are running around making repeated negative threads about Hardy, and trying to talk **** about a guy that just lost a very respectable fight, among aforementioned reasons above. he has alot of fans for good reason, so just deal with that **** & stop going in the threads.

if you don't like exciting fights in MMA or hilarious people then you don't like Dan Hardy and this thread isnt for those mother****ers anyways.

because a bunch of idiots are running around making repeated negative threads about Hardy' date=' and trying to talk **** about a guy that just lost a very respectable fight, among aforementioned reasons above. he has alot of fans for good reason, so just deal with that **** & stop going in the threads.

if you don't like exciting fights in MMA or hilarious people then you don't like Dan Hardy and this thread isnt for those mother****ers anyways.[/quote']

you just got HELLA trolled son

because a bunch of idiots are running around making repeated negative threads about Hardy' date=' and trying to talk **** about a guy that just lost a very respectable fight, among aforementioned reasons above. he has alot of fans for good reason, so just deal with that **** & stop going in the threads.

if you don't like exciting fights in MMA or hilarious people then you don't like Dan Hardy and this thread isnt for those mother****ers anyways.[/quote']

someone is very angry this evening lmao.

you just got HELLA trolled son

umm. No. that don't make sense' date=' son. there is no such thing as trolls.

someone is very angry this evening lmao.

actually nah, that is how i always talk, random inconsequential people on here don't bother me, especially when their lame as **** lmfao. condit is one of my favourite fighters, why would i be angry?

god the guy loses by a knock out and everyone is all going on about how being knocked out is shameful.

Well Rashad, Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, Bisping, Dan Hardy, Machida, Liddell, Rua, **** i can go ON and ON adn ON and ON about fighters who have been knocked out but have come back to win fights and not lose any integrity , Fedor got submitted by a guy that got knocked out in a few seconds. Dana White STILL wants Fedor in the UFC.

Dan Hardy against GSP still proved that he can fight in my opinion. Yes Hardy lost. So What , they guy is great to watch, always loves to fight and is extremely entertaining an dis great for the sport regardless of nationality , race or colour.

talks way to much **** sayin condit didn't have a chance to win especially standing up with him. hardy was a contender and now will just become a showman. i don't see hathaway going anywhere anymore and bisping has no shot at beating silva. end thread.

you might as well just put Machida, Rashad, Frankie Edgar has lost too and every other fighter that has lost once or twice in your catagory of "will never go anywhere" too.

Mike Pyle has lost 7 fights. He looks like he could very well win a few more too.

Just because a dude loses doesnt meen hes never going to be good again.

god the guy loses by a knock out and everyone is all going on about how being knocked out is shameful.

Well Rashad' date=' Rampage, Wanderlei Silva, Bisping, Dan Hardy, Machida, Liddell, Rua, **** i can go ON and ON adn ON and ON about fighters who have been knocked out but have come back to win fights and not lose any integrity , Fedor got submitted by a guy that got knocked out in a few seconds. Dana White STILL wants Fedor in the UFC.

Dan Hardy against GSP still proved that he can fight in my opinion. Yes Hardy lost. So What , they guy is great to watch, always loves to fight and is extremely entertaining an dis great for the sport regardless of nationality , race or colour.[/quote']

I'd like to correct you here. My boy Shogun has never been KO'd. And Rampage hasn't really either. TKO'd yes, out cold no.

If I never saw Hardy again it would be too soon.

I like fighters' date=' not talkers.

Im so sick of having to listen to this idiot all the time.

Shut up and fight. If you can.[/quote']

If you like fighters not talkers, maybe it would be best just to watch the event rather than upset yourself watching all the crap talk in the media beforehand.

WAR HARDY!!!!

Even the champion gets caught sometimes (GSP vs Serra). He'll bounce back and be better than ever. I suggest he starts training at Tri-Star. They'll teach him how to mix things up and it will be great for him.

Next time we see Hardy fight Condit, it will be for the WW title.

No bullsh*t!

I dont get why so many people are rubbed up that he talks himself up. God forbid he should believe himself in his own very entertaining brash way. He sells his fights. Maybe all fighters should say that theyre guna lose and play themselves down.

Hes an entertaining fighter and hes entertaining in the build up.. Hes not gunna 'back it up' every single time. quite frankly i hope he doesnt change a bit!

Archived