Cain is going to **** a burrito on Brock !

goldnuts

Accept it. It is inevitable. If Cain didn't have so much class' date=' he would please me very much to scream after the fight, HOWS THAT *****, WANT A F-CKING BURRITO NOW ? WILL IT FIT IN UR SMASHED SWOLLEN MOUTH ?[/quote']

Look everyone here's the mentality of someone actually thinking Lesnar has no chance lmao

Accept it. It is inevitable. If Cain didn't have so much class' date=' he would please me very much to scream after the fight, HOWS THAT *****, WANT A F-CKING BURRITO NOW ? WILL IT FIT IN UR SMASHED SWOLLEN MOUTH ?[/quote']

What makes me laugh is i saw people like you saying the same thing EVERY one of Brocks fights, and i can pretty much guaranty that all you were one of them aaaaaannnnndddd you all ate your words each time. your pathetic, and dont understand that its MMA, anything can happen (if you work for it) and Brocks worked for it plenty.

PS. I want Cain to win, but i wouldnt be butt hurt like you if Brock won

When someone is talking crap

All over the net

Who Ya gonna call

****busters!!!

Archived