SEXYAMA is fighting out of his game plan?

TakeDownArtist

I believe yoshihiro akiyama (aka sexyama) is not fighting the way he is suppose to be!! i mean he is so one dimensional! he boxes (with a few leg kicks) and just head hunts!

HE IS A FREAKING GOLD MEDALIST JUDO FOR CHRIST SAKES!

he can just throw/trip them onto the ground and (not too sure how great his game plan is) just get straight back up and used them for points. he could have easily won the fight against bisping if he took him down once or twice per round.

ps- whether you like it or not flashy throws puts a note in the judges head *holy **** that was awesome*

definetly agree, i just could not figure it out. anytime bisping tried a takedown he stuffed it easily, you can see his grappling was way better

i love sexy and always will, but hes gotta use his sexy judo i dont understand what he was trying to do today

he freaking walked out to "time to say goodbye" by sarah brightman and the blind popera singer andrea boccelli (spelling??).... that psuedo-puccini garbage is what did him in.

Sexyama was trying to class up the cultural wasteland that is the UFC universe, as only The Sexy One can

Archived