Bisping has a glass jaw

White_Pride

i reiterate and copy/paste from an earlier thread that addresses this point.

OMG just when i thought people couldn't get any more retarded i read this thread, i dont think many people in the world would still be standing after a good tech punch smacks you in your shut off point,

the point of fighting is to inflict as much damage without taking any, it's not about what punches you can take it's about not getting hit clean. Hardy got hit clean, bisping got ko'd as he was moving into punches.

Forest griffin and Chris Leiben have amazing chins look how Anderson put them both down in one round. using technique. a ko doesn't mean you have a glass chin but being constantly ko'd does (chuck/jardine/)

understand ?

i reiterate and copy/paste from an earlier thread that addresses this point.

OMG just when i thought people couldn't get any more retarded i read this thread' date=' i dont think many people in the world would still be standing after a good tech punch smacks you in your shut off point,

the point of fighting is to inflict as much damage without taking any, it's not about what punches you can take it's about not getting hit clean. Hardy got hit clean, bisping got ko'd as he was moving into punches.

Forest griffin and Chris Leiben have amazing chins look how Anderson put them both down in one round. using technique. a ko doesn't mean you have a glass chin but being constantly ko'd does (chuck/jardine/)

understand ?[/quote']

Its obvious YOU are too smart for this thread ! :)

Archived