Mark Holst CUT

Heavyweight bout:

Rob Broughton vs.Christian Morecraft

Vinicius Queiroz vs Anthony Perosh

Light Heavyweight bout:

Cyrille Diabat? vs. Jason Brilz

Alexander Gustafsson vs Ricardo Romero

Agree, disagree. What do you think?

you have dan hardy fighting a bigger name than he fought in his last fight?

i'd have him fight claude patrick or someone like that

Yeah but Dan Hardy is a big name.

And tbh more fool you for not thinking that Condit is not a big name, Ex WEC welterweight Champ.

Condit is now in the Mix for the title. And so was Hardy. You cant drop him out of the picture just because he got caught.

Anyway he be fighting the Loser of that fight.

Hardy vs Serra ? I know they have trained together, so maybe not.

Hardy vs Thiago/Sanchez loser?

Hardy vs ... Hathaway?!

Hardy vs Kampmann (if he loses to Sheilds)

Hardy vs Alves/Howard loser

Plenty of options for Dan

Pyle vs Peirce

Pyle vs Fitch

Pyle vs Lytle

?

Kongo vs Mitrione

Kongo vs Struve

?

Bisping vs Maia/Grove winner

Bisping vs Sakara vs Riviera winner

Bolds my #1 choices

id give hardy loser of hughes/penn. as for condit' date=' loser of shields/kampmann[/quote']

If you did that then who does Jon Fitch fight. Cos atm all the top ww are taken up.

Cos atm Dana has said that If Shields wins he will be next in line. So Shields Vs Kampman is No1 contender. After that fight IMO Condit Vs Fitch should be for the next No1 contender spot.

And we are not even sure if Penn is stayin at WW.

And Matt Hughes even said he was planning on taking a year off. Only reason he fighting is cos its BJ Penn. He wouldnt fight anyone else.

why Diabate against brilz? Diabate just got demolished by a prospect and Brilz lost ( or won depoending on how you view round 2) against Lil Nog

At the end of the day they are both coming off losses.

They are sort of in the same rankings in the division. Would be a good fight imo.

you have dan hardy fighting a bigger name than he fought in his last fight?

i'd have him fight claude patrick or someone like that

Please God let Dan Hardy fight Nate Diaz next! Who else wants to see Nate Diaz get KO'd Harder than Bisping vs Hendo? Dan Hardy got caught it happens to the best of them. I also give lots of respect to Dan Hardy for his GSP fight. Sure he got dominated but seriously GSP (being the "Supposed" pound for pound best WW) couldn't even finish him. And I'm confident if GSP would have made the mistake of standing more with Hardy would've got KO'd.... If GSP thought Matt Serra hit hard he should've taken a couple of shots from Hardy! Again tho...Please feed Nate Diaz to Dan Hardy....Hardy needs a win now and Nate Diaz needs to be put to sleep!

Dan hardy has been exposed and will lose his next match if he's gonna face diaz or kampman. My prediction is that he'll get cut early next year.

lol he wont get cut.

His Name power says he wont.

It would be a stupid business decision if they did since he is the 2nd most popular UK fighter.

If he loses 3 in a row. then they would give him a couple of easy wins to balance his record out then promote him again as the next great hype.

Please God let Dan Hardy fight Nate Diaz next! Who else wants to see Nate Diaz get KO'd Harder than Bisping vs Hendo? Dan Hardy got caught it happens to the best of them. I also give lots of respect to Dan Hardy for his GSP fight. Sure he got dominated but seriously GSP (being the "Supposed" pound for pound best WW) couldn't even finish him. And I'm confident if GSP would have made the mistake of standing more with Hardy would've got KO'd.... If GSP thought Matt Serra hit hard he should've taken a couple of shots from Hardy! Again tho...Please feed Nate Diaz to Dan Hardy....Hardy needs a win now and Nate Diaz needs to be put to sleep!

first of all im tired of this hardy can knock people out **** that everyone keeps saying he only has one ko in the ufc and its against a ufc washout every other fight went to s/d and one u/d im not sayin hhe is a bad striker its just who has he koed huh and i think nate would choke him to sleep just my opinion oh stop the Diaz hate there both really well round fighters and overall ill put them win most of there fight against most people they matched up with

Nate Diaz would take him down and put Hardy to sleep with a tight choke.

Middleweight bout:

Michael Bisping vs. Wanderlei Silva II

Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Mario Miranda

Welterweight bout:

Dan Hardy vs. Winner of Thiago/Sanchez

Carlos Condit vs Chris Lytle

Welterweight bout:

James Wilks vs. Phil Baroni

Claude Patrick vs DaMarques Johnson

Heavyweight bout:

Cheick Kongo vs. Sean McCorkle

Travis Browne vs Matt Mitrione