Hathaway = another british bum exposed

C_M_C_K_A_Y

Lol...

Only Americans could be moronic enough to be unapologetic' date=' and often even proud, of their reputation as ignorant, fat, slobs :)[/quote']

You are looking at our fat people, sure. I agree. most of America are slouches and bums.

BUT.

When you get a motivated American to train hard and to eat properly, rest, train properly.

They will RAPE, KILL, EAT, **** ON, any brit that he faces. Brits are grown up like little babies. They dont work like us Americans. They dont build muscle like us. They arent as smart as us.

You are trying to say your country is better when you know we would kill you in WAR, and in the cage. Take your best Brit against our middle talented American. We would kill you anyday. You FOOL. GTFO

You are looking at our fat people' date=' sure. I agree. most of America are slouches and bums.

BUT.

When you get a motivated American to train hard and to eat properly, rest, train properly.

They will RAPE, KILL, EAT, **** ON, any brit that he faces. Brits are grown up like little babies. They dont work like us Americans. They dont build muscle like us. They arent as smart as us.

You are trying to say your country is better when you know we would kill you in WAR, and in the cage. Take your best Brit against our middle talented American. We would kill you anyday. You FOOL. GTFO[/quote']

Im nominating this for post of the year.

americas world news goes as far out as alaska so its not their fault they are uneducated and believe they are the only relevant country :P.

Brits are dumb? Is that why we train your army?

Pyle is legit and Hathaway has alot to learn. This is Pyle's time but Hathaway will be a decent fighter.

unlike his fellow countrymen, Pyle did not come in when the fight was almost over and declare victory. :).

Only in America.

Ha ha...you keep telling yourself that pal. In reality your country is a shxthole of crime' date=' poverty, racisim and backwards ignorance. If you ever travelled anywhere else you'd quickly realize how much your country sucks and you'd spit on that azzwipe you call a flag :)[/quote']

Why do you think nobody ever messes with us?

We could ****ing concour your whole damn country in a heartbeat if we wanted to.

You are looking at our fat people' date=' sure. I agree. most of America are slouches and bums.

BUT.

You are trying to say your country is better when you know we would kill you in WAR, and in the cage. Take your best Brit against our middle talented American. We would kill you anyday. You FOOL. GTFO[/quote']

lol, the entire planet hates Americans and are laughing at the fact that your country is in financial ruin and political chaos. Your country is a joke.

lol' date=' the entire planet hates Americans and are laughing at the fact that your country is in financial ruin and political chaos. Your country is a joke.[/quote']

They hate us because they are jealous.

You are just proving your country is full of cowards who will talk **** and never act on it.

why?

Because America would **** up your whole country over night.

lol' date=' the entire planet hates Americans and are laughing at the fact that your country is in financial ruin and political chaos. Your country is a joke.[/quote']

You wanna know what i think? I could give a **** about our financial and political crap. I just know that if it came to WAR. or a FIGHT. Americans would beat the **** out of your little Britain ***. I never brought that into this conversation. You are just desperate because you know Americans rule you. So you are bringing in ******** to counteract what we are actually talking about. You stupid brit.

They hate us because they are jealous.

You are just proving your country is full of cowards who will talk **** and never act on it.

why?

Because America would **** up your whole country over night.

100% true. JEALOUSY. thats what it is. Ive never heard of anything here about brits. You wanna know why? Because we dont have to worry about it. We already know we are the best.

The Americans got their asses handed to them by a bunch of shoeless' date=' rag tag, insurgents in Iraq until they started paying them millions to keep the peace. Nobody fears the American military. You're just a bunch of terroists and the only good american is a dead American.[/quote']

I would be careful what you say bro.

And still, you are talking about our military. This is a fight forum. You stupid brit.

If it werent for the AMERICANS, the UFC would never be here. The world would be a pile of dump. You would be a loser because the only reason your friends like you is because you know every piece of UFC information. You would be a nobody without the U.S. you know it and everyone else does. stupid brit.

Why do you think nobody ever messes with us?

We could ****ing concour your whole damn country in a heartbeat if we wanted to.

Nobody ever messes with you? Where are your towers? Would you call that messing with you?

Id call that more than messing with you. Id say men in dresses planned to f**k you up and have done so without punishment.

You produce soldiers as fast as your food. They are not as skilled as other forces around the world such as the British Army, Royal Navy, French legionnaires.

The only thing you have over these countries is numbers but as far as skill and training goes, you fall way short of an acceptable level.

Let me put it like this, alot of your soldiers wouldnt make it anywhere near our forces based on their fitness.

Me and my friends look at pictures of limbless American soldiers coming back from Iraq and we laugh. Yeah! Let's throw the torso a party and call him a hero! Ha ha what a joke :)

Its fine. I know you are the fat one behind the computer. Talking like a pipsqueek. stupid brits. If only this forum didn't ban. I would be all over your ***.

Nobody ever messes with you? Where are your towers? Would you call that messing with you?

Id call that more than messing with you. Id say men in dresses planned to f**k you up and have done so without punishment.

You produce soldiers as fast as your food. They are not as skilled as other forces around the world such as the British Army' date=' Royal Navy, French legionnaires.

The only thing you have over these countries is numbers but as far as skill and training goes, you fall way short of an acceptable level.

Let me put it like this, alot of your soldiers wouldnt make it anywhere near our forces based on their fitness.[/quote']

lolololololololololololololololololololololol. Our soilders would beat the **** out of you anyday!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have no idea fool.

REALLY. CMCKAY. put it this way...........

The reason brits hate us is because they are jealous of us. Thats it. Its like saying Ice cream is better than stake for muscle gain. They are saying Brit army is better than the US army. THATS THE COMPARISON. and only because they are jealous. When if we did attack them, they would hide in the corner and cry.

You produce soldiers as fast as your food. They are not as skilled as other forces around the world such as the British Army' date=' Royal Navy, French legionnaires.

Let me put it like this, alot of your soldiers wouldnt make it anywhere near our forces based on their fitness.[/quote']

Yeah, they tried messing with us and we have ****ing slaughtered them ever since.

Why do you think they have never tried that again?

Because we sent them home to mommy.

We have the single most powerful militry in the WORLD. Bar none.

You guys are lucky you are our friends. We would absolutely DESTROY you guys if we went to war.

Your argument is garbage.

its fine. I know you are the fat one behind the computer. Talking like a pipsqueek. Stupid brits. If only this forum didn't ban. I would be all over your ***.

attention everyone this american trashtalker has a french canadian as his avatar

/thread....

Yeah' date=' they tried messing with us and we have ****ing slaughtered them ever since.

You guys are lucky you are our friends. We would absolutely DESTROY you guys if we wnt top war.

Your argument is garbage.[/quote']

yea. Your lucky your our friends. You should be bowing to us Americans. We rule you.

lolololololololololololololololololololololol. Our soilders would beat the **** out of you anyday!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have no idea fool.

The reason brits hate us is because they are jealous of us. Thats it. Its like saying Ice cream is better than stake for muscle gain. They are saying Brit army is better than the US army. THATS THE COMPARISON. and only because they are jealous. When if we did attack them' date=' they would hide in the corner and cry.[/quote']

lol

its funny because if you white you are a descendent of British people

There would be no America without British people moving there

Edit you dont rule Scotland

I would be careful what you say bro.

And still' date=' you are talking about our military. This is a fight forum. You stupid brit.

If it werent for the AMERICANS, the UFC would never be here. The world would be a pile of dump. You would be a loser because the only reason your friends like you is because you know every piece of UFC information. You would be a nobody without the U.S. you know it and everyone else does. stupid brit.[/quote']

and without a bunch of european countries (one of the main ones being England) and settling in america and then having offspring there who then decided they deserved this land and killed most of the native americans modern America wouldn't have exhisted and neither would have the UFC.

Oh and also China > USA

Sorry you mad?

(i say that because apparently you mad wins any discussion on this forum)

The reason brits hate us is because they are jealous of us. Thats it. Its like saying Ice cream is better than stake for muscle gain. They are saying Brit army is better than the US army. THATS THE COMPARISON. and only because they are jealous. When if we did attack them' date=' they would hide in the corner and cry.[/quote']

You are the most human in the world, please obtain a club and hit yourself in the nuts with it until you cannot make babies.

thanks

attention everyone this american trashtalker has a french canadian as his avatar

/thread....

THIS IS A FIGHT FORUM ****. ahahahahaha. GSP is my favorite fighter. I love canadians. Brits on the other hand are fools. GSP on my avatar shows nothing to do about what country it better. You are the **** in this thread. ahahahaha. biggest ****. seriously.

Yeah' date=' they tried messing with us and we have ****ing slaughtered them ever since.

You guys are lucky you are our friends. We would absolutely DESTROY you guys if we went to war.

Your argument is garbage.[/quote']

I Find it ammusing that in your mind you somehow think you represant your whole country when producing these statements. this whole thread is turning into a couple of 7 year olds arguing over who's got the bigger toy ^^

and without a bunch of european countries (one of the main ones being England) and settling in america and then having offspring there who then decided they deserved this land and killed most of the native americans modern America wouldn't have exhisted and neither would have the UFC.

Oh and also China > USA

Sorry you mad?

(i say that because apparently you mad wins any discussion on this forum)

ye all iot takes to win a discussion is type like a 14 yr old girl by going lolollollol HAHHAHAHA @ the person he's replying to, in a very primitive attempt to bait ppl .

The level of maturity and intelligence brought to this discussion is shocking

You all act like morons

Some of the people posting in this thread understand nothing outside of their country. The Americans saying they have the most intelligent athletic people in the world are morons who understand nothing about anything other than MMA and WWE.

The brits talking about the weakness of the USA’s army is also frankly disturbing how you could be so shallow minded.

But what’s worse is these hillbilly morons talking about how if the US attacked the UK... it’s some of the most egotistical nonsense I’ve ever read “LOL MY COUNTY IS STRONGER THAN URZZ LOLOLOL”

Archived