LOL @ Dan Hardy!

darkthrone99

Ye that's right. Bout time this clown got KTFO. He really needs to stop hyping himself up as some elite K-1 level striker before every fight cos from what I've seen he plainly isn't.

Every build up involves him going on about how he's gonna KO his oppenent and it rarely happens. His timing got exposed tonight and he should really start getting a little more humble about his abilities as a fighter. He is a mid level striker at best and has very little in the way of TD. I'm a Brit by the way so don't start bashing me for being a biased septic :)

If he loses again he'll be cut and I for one would probably laugh...

Ye that's right. Bout time this clown got KTFO. He really needs to stop hyping himself up as some elite K-1 level striker before every fight cos from what I've seen he plainly isn't.

Every build up involves him going on about how he's gonna KO his oppenent and it rarely happens. His timing got exposed tonight and he should really start getting a little more humble about his abilities as a fighter. He is a mid level striker at best and has very little in the way of TD. I'm a Brit by the way so don't start bashing me for being a biased septic :)

Theres NO Chance he will be cut.

If he losses again, then they give him a easy win

Just like they gave Kongo, Paul Beuntello

and Alves bloody Howard Johnson lol

If he loses again then I can't see how his place in the UFC can be justified after the likes of duffee and escuedero got cut for nothing. Whoever he fights next will smell blood and if they come in with a good gameplan I can see him losing.

Let's hope he gets cut anyway.

If he loses again, His name power justfys that he wont be cut.

They will give him a sure win.

And different stiuation with the likes of Duffee & Escuedero

Duffee - wanted other means of pay, and from Dana white he had an attitude problem.

Escuedero - Was made an example off for not making weight.

I knew he would lose. So much for "CHAMPIONSHIP MATERIAL".

Well you know. You are suppose to come back a lot stronger after a loss. Hardy looked the same himself. Of course his wrestling wasn't tested' date=' but he didn't look different other than 2 red taped ankles, and a better Mohawk.[/quote']

+1

That right there was 1/10 next 9 fights hardy wouldve tkod or ko condit.condit got lucky

Ok sorry but hes been exposed? from being caught by a very underated opponent IMO.And what the hell do you want him to say? hes hardly supposed to go out sayin hes going to wrestle with his opponent when his strength is standing. Also his TDD wasnt even tested no one knows if it has greatly improved or not and when did anyone ever say anything about K1 level striking? All he needs to do is stop throwing the one left hook throw his punchs in combinations and end it with the left hook , also he has to mix it up more with his kicks.

That right there was 1/10 next 9 fights hardy wouldve tkod or ko condit.condit got lucky

Sorry but that is just pathetic. How many nice kicks did Condit throw early. Hardy was on the back foot and his left hook landed and did nothing. He tried it again and the end.

Hardy is one dimensional, and not even good at what he does. Technical strikers will pick him apart like tonight. GSP could have done the same, just cares more about losing. Condit has a hell of a lot of confidence. The confidence of a champion who has never lost his belt. Think about that.

He was the WEC champion. Got it now ? he would kick Dan Hardy's **** 10/10 times. Hardy was never in control and got owned. And Condit has a full ground game ! Hardy has nothing on the ground, and **** takedown defense.

who doesn't say there better then what they are it's all part of the job get there fans panties in a bunch , about 20% of the fights end the way fighters say its gonna end therefore it doesn't ussley happen most of them cant back up what there saying unless there aan elite fighter which condit did he said he was gonna knock him out and thats what he did first person to do that in a while most of that fights latley that they said they were gonna knock each other out its been a flat out boring cage hugging match so props to condit for giving the fans what he promised

Yeah he wasn't very technical.Or his left hook that he landed on Condit would have knocked him out too.Imagine if they both knocked each other out.lol.

Anyways I agree he's over rated/hyped(I never ever use this word).In this case I will.He's not that great on the feet and relies on his left hook.

He'll most likely lose his next fights.Unless he really picks up his wrestling game.So hopefully he's smart enough to realize he needs to work on his ground game and try to get it there sometimes.

If he loses his next fight I can see them throwing him someone who has just as equal stand up to his.Mediocre stand up.

I respect Hardy even more after watching this fight. Not because he got knocked out, but because he was willing to stand there and trade with a guy he figured he could beat by going toe-to-toe.

Compare that to the way GSP fought Hardy. Myself, I think GSP's standup is good enough to beat Hardy. But GSP took no chances. And the result was a snooze-fest.

The UFC needs more fighters like Hardy and fewer fighters like GSP, IMO (despite the obvious fact that GSP is a superior fighter).

I respect Hardy even more after watching this fight. Not because he got knocked out' date=' but because he was willing to stand there and trade with a guy he figured he could beat by going toe-to-toe.

Compare that to the way GSP fought Hardy. Myself, I think GSP's standup is good enough to beat Hardy. But GSP took no chances. And the result was a snooze-fest.

The UFC needs more fighters like Hardy and fewer fighters like GSP, IMO (despite the obvious fact that GSP is a superior fighter).[/quote']

He had no choice but to stand and trade with Condit.Condit would have put Hardy into a pretzel on the ground.

GSP is wearing the belt.I'm sure if Carlos was wearing the belt around his waist.He wouldn't of tried to prove a point and would have put Hardy to the ground.

If Hardy was wearing the UFC belt.He would be practicing his TDD and trying to knock people out ala Chuck Liddell.

Chael actually backs up his talking' date=' Brits talk a bunch of **** then get KOd[/quote']

backs up his talking by losing a fight he says hes going to win?........err ok, and how many times have british fighters been KO,ed in the ufc by the way? not that many by my books sunshine

Sorry but that is just pathetic. How many nice kicks did Condit throw early. Hardy was on the back foot and his left hook landed and did nothing. He tried it again and the end.

Hardy is one dimensional' date=' and not even good at what he does. Technical strikers will pick him apart like tonight. GSP could have done the same, just cares more about losing. Condit has a hell of a lot of confidence. The confidence of a champion who has never lost his belt. Think about that.

He was the WEC champion. Got it now ? he would kick Dan Hardy's **** 10/10 times. Hardy was never in control and got owned. And Condit has a full ground game ! Hardy has nothing on the ground, and **** takedown defense.[/quote']

^ This. Wake up Brits.

Yeah I thought it would have been Condit going down for a split second as I saw them both land.

your right because Hardy KO'd one guy in the UFC who is known to get KO'd almost every fight.... that 1 KO means he's a KO artist with lots of power right?

How does Hardy keep gaining respect from people for getting dominated in fights? After getting raped by GSP people respected him more. He gets knocked out cold by Condit and some people on here still say they respect him more for standing up with Condit. Let's get real, his stand up is all he has and it is just mediocre. He is a middle of the road fighter that has been overhyped. He's not bad but not legit contender material.

Archived