Sign in to follow this  
fayahboy

nelson vs carwin trailer

Good stuff all it was missing is the guys talking strategy(poopie), and Rogan, and Dana White talking about the fight. In other words it was close to what UFC does for the fights anyway.

Its a bit long. And I think you should cross over between Carwin and Nelson more often, instead of having the first half for Carwin and the second half for Nelson.

Also, would have liked to have seen some video game footage.

Its a bit long. And I think you should cross over between Carwin and Nelson more often' date=' instead of having the first half for Carwin and the second half for Nelson.

Also, would have liked to have seen some video game footage.[/quote']

Yes, but NO to video game.

Its a bit long. And I think you should cross over between Carwin and Nelson more often' date=' instead of having the first half for Carwin and the second half for Nelson.

Also, would have liked to have seen some video game footage.[/quote']

no videogame man

im listing to people and im gonna listen to there advice more dana and rogan and more switching but no videogame!footage

no videogame man

im listing to people and im gonna listen to there advice more dana and rogan and more switching but no videogame!footage

I agree' date=' adding video game footage is the stupidest thing you could do. More [u']comparative [/u]back and forths, showing their strengths and weaknesses alongside each other... Making people flip flop on who they think will win, building suspense...

Its a bit long. And I think you should cross over between Carwin and Nelson more often' date=' instead of having the first half for Carwin and the second half for Nelson.[/b']

Also, would have liked to have seen some video game footage.

This, and the transitions seemed kind of weird (for me atleast). Maybe stick with one, simple, transition?