Somebody answer this please.

SamuraiHart

I didn't get a chance to watch or DvR the fights because my power got shut off, because my landlord is an idiot.

Anyways, Is Sexyama cut from the UFC?

I saw that he lost :[, but I didn't know if he looked sloppy, or if he looked good, but Bisping was better.

I hope he doesn't get cut, but I also hope he changes his training methods to his Judokan roots.

Oh and BT-Dubs, how was Kongo? :D

Thanks!

Unfortunate about the power, that would ruin my night.. I don't know if Akyiama was caught but I doubt it, at the end of the fight he was fighting his hardest, so he showed a ton of heart.. About Kongo, he was ok, in the first round he got rocked a couple times, then in the last 2 round he started to come back. He got in some good strikes but he kpet on holding on to Travis' shorts so the ref deducted a point from him and the fight was a draw.

I didn't get a chance to watch or DvR the fights because my power got shut off' date=' because my landlord is an idiot.

Anyways, Is Sexyama cut from the UFC?

I saw that he lost :[, but I didn't know if he looked sloppy, or if he looked good, but Bisping was better.

I hope he doesn't get cut, but I also hope he changes his training methods to his Judokan roots.

Oh and BT-Dubs, how was Kongo? :D

Thanks![/quote]

Bisping out pointed Sexy but Sexy almost had him out in the first then just slowed down,

it was Fight Of The Night so I dont see him getting cut after 3 FOTNs and Kongo drawed but didnt look to amazing and should have won but he got a point taken away for holding the shorts..... and he did it like 5 more times after losing the point.

Unfortunate about the power' date=' that would ruin my night.. I don't know if Akyiama was caught but I doubt it, at the end of the fight he was fighting his hardest, so he showed a ton of heart.. About Kongo, he was ok, in the first round he got rocked a couple times, then in the last 2 round he started to come back. He got in some good strikes but he kpet on holding on to Travis' shorts so the ref deducted a point from him and the fight was a draw.[/quote']

Bisping out pointed Sexy but Sexy almost had him out in the first then just slowed down' date='

it was Fight Of The Night so I dont see him getting cut after 3 FOTNs and Kongo drawed but didnt look to amazing and should have won but he got a point taken away for holding the shorts..... and he did it like 5 more times after losing the point.[/quote']

Thanks guys, I really hope Sexy can stay with the UFC, he is one of my all-time favorites, and is never in a boring fight. Much appreciated! :D

Archived