120 was horrible and put me to sleep

Steven_McTowelie

the card was a complete snorefest and the best part of the whole card was either the Brock interveiw I mean how cool does brocks beard look or the end of the telecast.

What could you do to make it more exciting? Thought so.

I liked it alot! My fav. fighter KO'd Dan Hardy where GSP couldn't even come close. Bisping and Akiama had a terrifically exciting fight.

If these fights weren't exciting then go fight someone yourself or just don't watch.

MMA is the most exciting sport. The worst MMA fight is better than any great Boxing fight in my opinion. I think alot of people are coming to that reality.

Or you could just be a spoiled brat.

Or maybe a Troll.

Naaa' date=' just sucks to be Australian!!!![/quote']

Is that why you brits spend all your hard eanrt money and either backpack around this country or try to relocate here seeing its the Brits who give us are the largest tourism dollar. Still bitter that you sent your prison popullation to a virtual paradise while you sit in dump you call the motherland.

BTW Commonwealth games how well did you go .

Is that why you brits spend all your hard eanrt money and either backpack around this country or try to relocate here seeing its the Brits who give us are the largest tourism dollar. Still bitter that you sent your prison popullation to a virtual paradise while you sit in dump you call the motherland.

BTW Commonwealth games how well did you go .

Who is Ricky Ponting anyway???

Archived