Best chin in the UFC

Seagal420

Ok. So I've watched sexyama's last 3 fights in the cage and man this guy has an iron chin. No matter how hard or how much he gets hit he just keeps coming. He has gone out against 3 strikers and stood infront of them and thrown with them. He got hit a lot and stayed up. In my opinion he has the best chin in the ufc.

Ok. So I've watched sexyama's last 3 fights in the cage and man this guy has an iron chin. No matter how hard or how much he gets hit he just keeps coming. He has gone out against 3 strikers and stood infront of them and thrown with them. He got hit a lot and stayed up. In my opinion he has the best chin in the ufc.

I don't know if it's the best but it certainly is solid. He was blocking punches and kicks with his head all night, the belcher fight and the leben fight and barely flinched. He looks like he likes getting hit as well.

best chin in mma was def nogueria' date=',,i know hes been ko'd in the ufc but the pride days were nuts,,,the shots he took from fedor from guard would ko a bull. leonard garcia can also take a bomb,,the zombie fight an huerta fight he took alot of big shots and just smiled.[/quote']

Fujita had a way better chin than Nog.

Cote and Leben both got rocked a couple times by Anderson

Guida got rocked by KenFlo before he got submitted.

Rampage' date=' BJ, Bonnar, Rumble, Lytle, Alves[/quote']

And has survived Anderson after he unleashed the fury? No one. Cote never even got knocked down in that fight as far as I can remember. Also, no other 155er would have survived the headkick by Sanchez and that hook from KenFlo and be conscious.

Rampage, Bonnar, Cote, Leben, Guida

Archived