sister wives

bongman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's great. I'm planning to move to utah. get sick of one, meh, "you're in charge of laundry now, fuggles. I'm getting a new young wife for the bedroom." I would love that. I wonder if Hayley, and Lady Psy would be okay with being sister wives. They could get some hot sister wife action when I'm with some other random wife. i wouldn't mind. as long as I'm the only hot dog, I have no problems with the buns getting it on.

Mormons beliefs are unimportant not because their views of marriage but because they think drinking tea is bad. Seriously if you think tea is bad your not fully there.(note i have a few mormon friends and they are bundles of joy to make jokes about, i suggest you get some)

Dam that seems like it would be a lot of work. Then consider the fact that women fight so much more than men I just can?t imagine it being all that fun at home. Hmmmmm which is probably why he goes out and then comes home with a new wifey.

How many mormons are there in the US?

Dam that seems like it would be a lot of work. Then consider the fact that women fight so much more than men I just can?t imagine it being all that fun at home. Hmmmmm which is probably why he goes out and then comes home with a new wifey.

How many mormons are there in the US?

only about 10,000 that actually live like that. or so i'm told. i haven't looked into it or anything, seriously.

Mormons beliefs are unimportant not because their views of marriage but because they think drinking tea is bad. Seriously if you think tea is bad your not fully there.(note i have a few mormon friends and they are bundles of joy to make jokes about' date=' i suggest you get some)[/quote']

Ive honestly never had a cup of tea or coffee.

What does that make me?

Archived