Cain MEXICANT beat Brock

Steven_McTowelie

He is the more technical Boxer and he does have power. Although he does have decent thump in his hands, his punching power is extremely overrated. That's where his Boxing skills come in. His okay power is devastating when 4 or 5 punches land. But..., I don't think he will shock anybody, (unless his wife let's it happen to pick up his spirits after he loses to Brock). Overall, Brock is just a different kind of monster than anybody he has ever faced. Brock will probably TKO Cain late 1st or early 2nd. I'd actually think it'll be in the first, because Cain doesn't have the power to hurt Brock like Shane did, and I don't think he will stuff any take downs.

I want Cain to win. But...Both fighters have advantages that the other doesn't. The difference between the two is that Brock's advantages work with each other. He has strength, size, wrestling, and speed. Those four factors work with each other and if you can't see how I'm not going to explain. Cain's factors like better striking and longer gas tank is very useful against a guy like Brock but the factors don't work like Brock's. That is the reason why I think Brock has the better chance at winning. But anything can happen...And I do hope Cain wins.

Its MMA. Anything is possible. I see Cain doing the same thing Condit just did to Hardy, except Lesnar doesn't know how to throw a hook, and then Cain lays down the gnp for the stoppage, and then about 20 threads will be made about how a brock was overrated and more racist remarks about cain

imo its an easy fight for cain he just has the size disadvantage...maybe a lil power...but as soon as he hits brock good he can win...diference is he hits with less power than shane..but cain wont get tired..its close call in the wrestling..because well brock doesnt do as good with wrestlers...

imo its an easy fight for cain he just has the size disadvantage...maybe a lil power...but as soon as he hits brock good he can win...diference is he hits with less power than shane..but cain wont get tired..its close call in the wrestling..because well brock doesnt do as good with wrestlers...

Brock does not do good against wrestlers?

If your not trolling with this comment then your a ****ing moron

BROCK IS A FORMER 2 TIME NCAA WRESTLING CHAMPION

What does Cain actually bring to the table that will "shock" the BROCKness monster

Cain talks about the Mexican thing toooo much.....I think he is a good fighter.......but who wants to hear about the Mexican thing for the next 6 months...LOL

He needs to drop that and start talking about where he lives and what country gave him the opportunity......America!

Brock does not do good against wrestlers?

If your not trolling with this comment then your a ****ing moron

BROCK IS A FORMER 2 TIME NCAA WRESTLING CHAMPION

1 time champion and one time runner up

Chael sonnen has won it 2 times

Koscheck won it 3 times

Thats not the topic of the thread. Anyhow.Lesnar t(ko) rd2 :)

Relax. You think I am the first guy to mention something outside of the thread topic? If not' date=' you have a lot of work to do calling other people out too. Anyway, Cain for the victory. If he wins you put:[b'] "I am 'ThePredictor's' *****. I will continue to be his ***** until Brock 'dumb as a rock; Lesnar gets the title back"[/b], in your sig. If Cain loses, I will put whatever you want in mine.

Cain will just have to sprawl and brawl and somehow someway catch Brock with a knee to the chin while he tries a takedown or keep moving and pick Brock apart ALA Machida Style

If Brock does take Cain down i would like to see how much "fight and heart" Cain would have in him to actually get Lesnar off him no matter how much he is getting smashed by those lunchboxes since he has reminded me thanks to this

I want Cain should take this but really Brock will win

But anything can happen in mma thats why its the best "sport" in the world

My opinion on the fight

I think that since that Rothwell is almost as heavy(weight not skill) as lesnar, and Cain had no problem throwing him around.

Size - no problem. The only question left is skill.Cain is TECHNICALLY(you can' tell me i'm wrong if you like but its true) the better wrestler than Brock. Cain has a more refined and structured takedown than Lesnar. Have you compared Cain's double leg with Brock's recently? Brock is sloppy, Cain puts more into it. Just a little training, and Cain can easily overcome the size of Lesnar - He has the skill...

If Brock shows fear in the standup like he did to Carwin,Cain will pick Brock apart

When Brock starts losing the standup (99% of the time he will go for a TD) Cain will pick up on that and negate it Machida style (be elusive and frustrate Brock)

Relax. You think I am the first guy to mention something outside of the thread topic? If not' date=' you have a lot of work to do calling other people out too. Anyway, Cain for the victory. If he wins you put:[b'] "I am 'ThePredictor's' *****. I will continue to be his ***** until Brock 'dumb as a rock; Lesnar gets the title back"[/b], in your sig. If Cain loses, I will put whatever you want in mine.

All good. A bet it is. I'll PM you when i think of something crafty.

Best of bad luck. :)

He is the more technical Boxer and he does have power. Although he does have decent thump in his hands' date=' his punching power is extremely overrated. That's where his Boxing skills come in. His okay power is devastating when 4 or 5 punches land. But..., I don't think he will shock anybody, (unless his wife let's it happen to pick up his spirits after he loses to Brock). Overall, Brock is just a different kind of monster than anybody he has ever faced. Brock will probably TKO Cain late 1st or early 2nd. I'd actually think it'll be in the first, because Cain doesn't have the power to hurt Brock like Shane did, and I don't think he will stuff any take downs.[/quote']

Kongo fight..LOL.

Explain to us why Brock has no gas tank? Cause in that Carwin fight yes he was battered in the first round he came out in the 2nd after 5 minutes of getting nailed and looked pretty fresh .

HATERS GONNA HATE

He has no gas tank because he is so over weight.

You cannot carry around that much muscle and expect to have good cardio.

Sorry.

BTW he looked like **** in the second round.

He was just fortunate that Carwin is even more gas challenged.

Cain isn't.

He has no gas tank because he is so over weight.

You cannot carry around that much muscle and expect to have good cardio.

Sorry.

BTW he looked like **** in the second round.

He was just fortunate that Carwin is even more gas challenged.

Cain isn't.

Brocks overweight?

Damn dude your getting dumber by the post

BROCK HAS A LARGE FRAME and someone with a LARGE FRAME does not make them OVERWEIGHT also Brock has been carrying that frame around for what umm his whole life its not like he is a gym rat

small-town-boy.jpg

Brocks overweight?

Damn dude your getting dumber by the post

BROCK HAS A LARGE FRAME and someone with a LARGE FRAME does not make them OVERWEIGHT also Brock has been carrying that frame around for what umm his whole life its not like he is a gym rat

small-town-boy.jpg

The guy that you are debating with is one of the smartest members on these forums.

Cain's footwork will be the biggest problem for Brock. He has never fought anyone who moves as light as Cain does. This fight depends on how well Brock does against Cain's footwork and whether or not he can defend the TD.

His footwork??? damn if you think Brock will not be taking down cain within the first 3 minutes of Round 1 your living in lala land

and posts like this makes your one of the dumbest

How?

His footwork??? damn if you think Brock will not be taking down cain within the first 3 minutes of Round 1 your living in lala land

I never said that I didn't think Brock wouldn't take him down in the first three minutes. Where do you pull these conclusions out of? Anyways, yes, his footwork. Brock has never fought someone with the speed and footwork of Cain.

How?

I never said that I didn't think Brock wouldn't take him down in the first three minutes. Where do you pull these conclusions out of? Anyways' date=' yes, his footwork. Brock has never fought someone with the speed and footwork of Cain.[/quote']

1st Cagerattler is Anti brock making 100% of his post bias towards brock and in favor of anyone that is fighting Brock KNOWN FACT

2nd Cain may have the UNBELIEVABLE footwork you speak of but his "footwork" will be doing what for him when he is fighting for his life of his back

3rd Do me a favor and leave this topic it was going well till you got here as have you seen me in any of your topics as of late?

The guy that you are debating with is one of the smartest members on these forums.

Wow.

You're either trolling or just plain stupid.

According to FGF if you have alot of forum posts you are one of the smartest members on the forum

But then again FGF is 13 and rather niave

You see FGF, Jeff83 actually knows what he is talking about unlike yourself

I cant believe FGF actually thinks what he types is taken seriously. At first I thought he was trolling but no troll could keep up the act this long.

FGF semi reatrded child

or

Forums best troll

According to FGF if you have alot of forum posts you are one of the smartest members on the forum

But then again FGF is 13 and rather niave

You see FGF' date=' Jeff83 actually knows what he is talking about unlike yourself[/quote']

Haha the fact that you two seemingly think it's cool to insult and argue people who are much younger than yourself is hilarious. If you haven't seen him post before today, UFCCagerattler has always been a great poster.

1st Cagerattler is Anti brock making 100% of his post bias towards brock and in favor of anyone that is fighting Brock KNOWN FACT

2nd Cain may have the UNBELIEVABLE footwork you speak of but his "footwork" will be doing what for him when he is fighting for his life of his back

3rd Do me a favor and leave this topic it was going well till you got here as have you seen me in any of your topics as of late?

Once again you are blowing my words way out of proportion. I never said his footwork is unbelievable. In fact, I think he's overrated. I just think that it could cause problems for Brock. It's an opinion. I'm aloud to have one.

Haha the fact that you two seemingly think it's cool to insult and argue people who are much younger than yourself is hilarious. If you haven't seen him post before today' date=' UFCCagerattler has always been a great poster.[/quote']

Whats funny is that you think post count actually means something

You see KID someone who has alot of posts is a great poster but that does not make his POSTS GREAT

Cagerattler is a KNOWN BROCK HATER so everything relating to Brock is always going to be bias against Brock for his dislike for Brock is so great he will even make the most retarded statements plausable cause in his eyes they are right seeing he is blinded by his on predudice.

Your niave

Your a Kid

You cant be blamed I guess

Whats funny is that you think post count actually means something

You see KID someone who has alot of posts is a great poster but that does not make his POSTS GREAT

Cagerattler is a KNOWN BROCK HATER so everything relating to Brock is always going to be bias against Brock for his dislike for Brock is so great he will even make the most retarded statements plausable cause in his eyes they are right seeing he is blinded by his on predudice.

Your niave

Your a Kid

You cant be blamed I guess

No I don't think he's a good poster because of his post count. I've seen many posts by Cagerattler and they have been relatively good posts.

P.S. You mean I'm naive?

Archived