Kampmann is going to upset Shields

ISHAK

I think Shield will win .

But i just dont see Shield beat Fitch or GSP .

I'm pretty sure he could beat Fitch. Jake Shields beated Fitch in a grappling match. If they fight I would put the edge on Shields.

Once Jake Shields beat Kampman he HAS to fight Jon Fitch for contendership spot.

hahaha no. Kampmann won't be submitting Shields unless he KO's him first and the ref doesn't see it.

How little faith you have in the fact that in MMA anything can happen. I think Kampmann's jits is very underrated' date=' I remember the first time I saw him (forget vs who) he slapped on the fastest and nastiest looking arm triangle I had seen (granted I was still kinda green to MMA), ever since then I always root for Kampmann and I will in this fight too. Shields is dangerous, don't get me wrong, but I think Kampmann will be [i']very[/i] motivated and on-point for this fight. It's not going to be a walk in the park for either fighter. FoTN?

Shield is overrated. Kampmann is going to upset him. Look who Shields has beaten..Most of them are the guys who stand up and wing their punches. Hendo doesn't have much technique, but if he lands its over. You put a good striker with wrestling skills against Shields and its over.

Anyone else think Kampmann is going to upset Shields? Dana must not think so' date=' because at the Montreal press conference he mentioned Shields should beat Kampmann. I am going with Kampmann as an upset.[/quote']

Dana did not say that Shields should beat Kampmann. What he said was "IF Shields should beat Kampmann, he would likely be next in line for a title shot". Very different meanings.

How little faith you have in the fact that in MMA anything can happen. I think Kampmann's jits is very underrated' date=' I remember the first time I saw him (forget vs who) he slapped on the fastest and nastiest looking arm triangle I had seen (granted I was still kinda green to MMA), ever since then I always root for Kampmann and I will in this fight too. Shields is dangerous, don't get me wrong, but I think Kampmann will be [i']very[/i] motivated and on-point for this fight. It's not going to be a walk in the park for either fighter. FoTN?

While I agree that Kampmann's ground game is underrated, that arm triangle was against Drew McFedries, whose ground game is so bad that you can't even say he has zero ground game. It's more like a -5 ground game.

Well' date=' I am trying to picture KAmpmann in the cage with Dan Henderson, and that looks pretty bleak for him.

Shields is going to be worse.

He is a MW champion fighting at WW.[/quote']

No, Shields is a WW who won Strikeforce's MW title because they had no real MW's worthy of a title fight.

hahaha no. Kampmann won't be submitting Shields unless he KO's him first and the ref doesn't see it.

Like mayhem couldn't? then almost choked sheilds out if not for the end of the round? if mayhem can do it kampann can. Shields BJJ is good but it's overrated. I want kampann to win but shields will probably lay on him for 3 rounds. Unless by some miracle he realizes that he isn't competing in wrestling anymore

Dana did not say that Shields should beat Kampmann. What he said was "IF Shields should beat Kampmann' date=' he would likely be next in line for a title shot". Very different meanings.

While I agree that Kampmann's ground game is underrated, that arm triangle was against Drew McFedries, whose ground game is so bad that you can't even say he has zero ground game. It's more like a -5 ground game.

No, Shields is a WW who won Strikeforce's MW title because they had no real MW's worthy of a title fight.[/quote']

SO Dan Henderson isn;t worthy of a title fight at MW?

Did your mother have any children that lived?

Archived