Sorry GSP

eazdollaz

Since I been watching the new TUF I came to realize what a great champ and guy GSP is. always hated him as a fighter, but as a guy his character is off the charts. How he has handled all of the weak attempts that Kos has thrown at him to degrade him and bring him to his level, he has managed to let it slide off and continue to teach the TUF team how to be winners/GOOD SPORTSMAN'S. I am now a fan of GSP's...

Damn IT>...

I don't like GSP AT ALL. But' date=' because of the way he acts, I definitely have respect for him.[/quote']

exactly^^ i dont like his fighting style but he always shows class and respect which i think is cool

EDIT - but i used to love watching his karate like he used in the mayhem fight

lol I'm like falling in love with Gsp watching TUF. That is how a true mixed martial artist acts.

Gsp and Mauricio have to be two of the nicest humble true mixed martial artists in the UFC

They both make awesome and likeable champions

One man to add to that list: Fedor.

None of those 3 talk trash, disrespect others, concoct false excuses. All of them are intelligent fighters, Repectable, humble and extremely talented.

Since I been watching the new TUF I came to realize what a great champ and guy GSP is. always hated him as a fighter' date=' but as a guy his character is off the charts. How he has handled all of the weak attempts that Kos has thrown at him to degrade him and bring him to his level, he has managed to let it slide off and continue to teach the TUF team how to be winners/GOOD SPORTSMAN'S.[b'] I am now a fan of GSP's...

[/b]

Damn IT>...

I'm sorry to hear that.. Looks like another one has been lost to the dark side.

Haha' date=' glad he'll never win me over.[/quote']

I'm sorry to hear that.. Looks like another one has been lost to the dark side.

I know you're both entitled to your opinions, but you guys sound like those ridiculously ignorant "non conformist" kids. You must have a truly distorted mindset to dislike a genuine individual, that has worked his *** off to be where he is. GSP is a class act, and detesting him for biased reasons such as your own is completely childish, BUT I guess there needs to be idiotic "bad boys" such as yourselves, and Kos to make the logically thinking, ethical people in this world feel good about themselves.

And when did i ever say BJ was a gentleman ?

I cant stand BJ' date=' worse then my dislike for GSP.[/quote']

Haha, you're a dummy. I called you out 3 minutes ago, and now you've just solidified your spot in the "do not read this person's post" section in my mind. He's making a pun about how he thinks BJ greases up. Don't be stupid, stupid.

Archived