Which Lightweight Super Fight would you rather see?

wingzero8717

styles make fights, i still think bj is better than edgar at being able to dominate the most light weights. But edgar simply has the answer for bj. Edgar however will likely loose his belt to maynard someone who penn wouldnt.

Aldo really should go to WEC lightweight division. Hes the best in the world at his current weight but at 155 not only is there alot more competition hes going to be fighting against stronger people who can hit harder than hes used to. Im sure he will run through the wec lightweight divison but he needs the experience at lw and also wec is alot more entertaining anyway.

Edgar is a joke compared to Bendo' date=' why would anyone rather see Aldo vs Edgar than Aldo vs Henderson?

The only reason I can think is to watch Edgar get destroyed, but for a superfight, I'd rather see the two BEST guys in the world fight.[/quote']

are you honestly assuming the WEC champ is better than the UFC champ?! the difference in competition says it all man

are you honestly assuming the WEC champ is better than the UFC champ?! the difference in competition says it all man

Erm, I'm saying that having watched a bunch of all 3 of their fights (Aldo, Edgar and Henderson) it's pretty clear who the best two are.

Edgar is probably the worst Lightweight champion at the moment, in any of the major organsations, and would almost certainly lose to any of his rival champs.

Archived