Carlos Condit said he'd fight GSP

Hambo91

Even tho they are team mate, Condit would fight GSP...

Regaurdless of how you think that fight would go, do you think he'll be removed from the camp for a statement like that? i know Gerg jackson's camp is a very close knit bunch of guy and i can see some controversy over him saying this?

what do you guys think?

I think he should earn his title shot with 1 more big win first. I respect him for wanting to fight GSP. I can never understand why mates dont fight. I had several fights with good friends at School, and the next day was just another day laughing and joking.

Bottom line is, they're there to be Champion. It shouldn't matter who they have to face to get the belt.

One more fight for Conduit and it may happen, athough he would have to go through a Diego, Fitch type fighter to get one.

Either way GSP's stratergy is to take the game where an opponent doesnt want it to go, so after his last KO of Hardy, he will probably want to take it to the mat.

Although Conduit has a quality ground game and subs, he may need to sharpen his wrestling skills...and who wouldnt want to be World Champ, thats what there in the business for right!!

One more fight for Conduit and it may happen' date=' athough he would have to go through a Diego, Fitch type fighter to get one.

Either way GSP's stratergy is to take the game where an opponent doesnt want it to go, so after his last KO of Hardy, he will probably want to take it to the mat.

Although Conduit has a quality ground game and subs, he may need to sharpen his wrestling skills...and who wouldnt want to be World Champ, thats what there in the business for right!![/quote']

Why do you keep calling him Conduit?

Maybe after 1 more win over someone like Fitch or someone in the top 10

i want him to fight Paulo Thiago though

I see nothing wrong with him saying this, his goal is to be champion and if GSP is holding that belt than that is who he has to fight. Camp Jackson has to have more than one gym why cant Greg have them train seperatly and help both of them try to beat each other to see who is better.

I'm thinking if Shields wins his fight it should be Shields vs Condit for a title shot... Then it would be sorta like WEC champ vs Strikeforce champ vs UFC champ... That should answer any questions about the P4P WW champ of the world.

If you remeber Kampmann beat Condit in his UFC debut so he sees it like he is the WEC WW champ.

There should be more guys like Condit who says he'll fight his friends and teamamtes. I think it is crazy that some guys have this thing that they wont fight there teamates or friends.

makes no sense. you are a fighter to be champion and fight the best guys. if the best guys in your weight class happen to be the guy you train with tehn so be it. fight and see who is better. this isnt war. it is pure competition.

With that said, Condit has been training at Jacksons for a while. he started training with Greg Jackson when he was in his teens. Condit is from New MExico so I dont think that he will ahve to leave camp.. Also GSP trains in Montreal...Jackson is his strategist however he doesnt spend a lot of time actually at Jackson Camp in New Mexico.

And who knows he may move his camp back to Arizona Combat if he gets a shot. the only reaons he returned to Jackson camp was becasue he had to actually move back to New MExico for personal reasons.

Even tho they are team mate' date=' Condit would fight GSP...

Regaurdless of how you think that fight would go, do you think he'll be removed from the camp for a statement like that? i know Gerg jackson's camp is a very close knit bunch of guy and i can see some controversy over him saying this?

what do you guys think?[/quote']

This whole "team mate" things is getting pathetic ... soon we gonna have IFL or some kinda of team against team ... look the list of HOW MANY FIGHTERS are on the blackhouse list or Greg list ... its like 50 each camp .. come on .. realistic on black house you have like really 5 names that really matter (Silva, Aldo, JDS, Machida, Feijao) and the same with Greg ... all those camps should be allowed to have only 1 fighter per division .. thats it

One more fight for Conduit and it may happen' date=' athough he would have to go through a Diego, Fitch type fighter to get one.

Although Conduit has a quality ground game and subs, he may need to sharpen his wrestling skills...and who wouldnt want to be World Champ, thats what there in the business for right!![/quote']

I hope that was a joke....diego sanchez....come on. His name shouldnt even be in the same breath as GSP or Fitch or even Condit for that matter

Archived