Diego Sanchez...

Rising_Sun_Kyokushin

I love Diego, been a fan since his appearance on TUF, and have watched his fight game evolve from then, until now.

He is 1 crazy dood, makes me laugh and always enjoyed watching him fight!! From his crazy mean face, to the 'yes', not every 1 is a fan, but he entertains me!!!

Not going to write too much about the BJ Penn beat down and how its effected him, as we have read that 100000 times (but have to make the point here) but what do you think the future holds for him if he do not beat Thiago? And how do you see the fight playing out?

The reason I ask, is that I would hate for him to be cut if he looses convincingly to Thiago ?

3 big looses in a row. He must be a big enough name to need 5 or so loses in a row before they think of kicking him out right? Keith Jardine had 4 loses in a row, and lost 6 from his last 8 UFC fights before he went.

He is 1 of my fav fighters, and I want to see the OLD Diego Sanchez back in the Octagon and staying with the UFC!!!

I am hoping for a Diego finish!!!

I love Diego' date=' been a fan since his appearance on TUF, and have watched his fight game [b']NOT[/b] evolve from then, until now. !!!

FIXED!!

Time for the Nightmare to wake up and ply his trade in Strikeforce or Belator where he can be a big dog again. BJ ruined him.

I'm the complete opposite of you in every opinion on this turd. I absolutely hate Diego. I think all of his antics on TUF and in his everyday life were and are ****ing retarded. His "I have to take a dump," face and the "Yes!," **** is so ****ing retarded. Anyways, I think Sanchez is done. Diego has always been an overachiever. Face it, the only thin excellent about his game is the pace he sets, and that's the only reason he was successful. But..., ever since BJ made him look like a retarded little girl, he lost all of the misplaced confidence he had in himself. After Thiago makes him quit, I really hope Sanchez's retard *** gets shipped over to Strikeforce, better yet, Shark Fights. (he could probably win there, doubtful but possible)

He'll be alright. I was surprised he lost his last fight but even with 3 loses it seems unlikely he will get cut. I like him 239846 times more than Keith "I'm delusional" Jardine. Is he fighting Thiago Alves' date=' and when? Old Diego needs to come back.[/quote']

Sorry, he's up against Paulo Thiago this coming weekend :)

Diego is one of my favorites as well to but I dont like this matchup for him, Thiago is a bad dude! I really think Deigo needs to go back to the 155lb division, and now that Penn doesnt have the belt who knows what he could do there. In my opinion that would be this best chance at ever holding a belt in the UFC.....

Archived