Patrick ?Disgruntled? Despite Claiming Victory At UFC 120

MMAUnltd

Although he was happy to seal a second UFC victory, Claude Patrick wasn't happy that he wasn't able to finish and the fight wasn't as exciting as he'd have liked. I spoke to him post-fight, the result of which is here:

http://news.fightmagazine.com/claude-patrick-ufc-120-6643/

?It doesn?t really come into my mind when I?m fighting,? he mused on the subject of the all-important ?W?. ?It kinda stinks that a win is so important, but it?s still entertainment right? So that?s the biggest thing and that?s why, even though I won, I?m a little disgruntled.

?Every time I?ve fought before, I?ve tried to finish the fight and get people talking about it but this one?s probably going to be swept under the rug unfortunately. I?m gonna change that a lot for my next fight and really go out there and do the business.?

All of his wins up to this point were finishes, so you can see why it might be a bit of a knock for him.

Claude Patrick is a beast from the T.dot

he beat an Ultimate Fighter winner, & it was a Legit W, of course he would have liked to finish it, but he earned alot of respect from around here, if he didn't have enough already.

two great Wins over quality guys to start his career.

Claude Patrick is a beast from the T.dot

he beat an Ultimate Fighter winner' date=' & it was a Legit W, of course he would have liked to finish it, but he earned alot of respect from around here, if he didn't have enough already.

two great Wins over quality guys to start his career.[/quote']

I agree, and his attitude will take him a long way. Nice fella.

Archived