Sign in to follow this  
fayahboy

Bader Vs Jones

I'm going to try and offer some constructive critisism, so please don't take offence, as it's far better than anything I could do.

You need to brush up on your editting skills, especially audio editting, as several times during both videos audio would come in too late, or cut off too early, and there was too much overlapping.

The content was good, and the video ran smooth enough, but you've just let yourself down due to poor audio.

However, very good for a first time attempt.

I'm going to try and offer some constructive critisism' date=' so please don't take offence, as it's far better than anything I could do.

You need to brush up on your editting skills, especially audio editting, as several times during both videos audio would come in too late, or cut off too early, and there was too much overlapping.

The content was good, and the video ran smooth enough, but you've just let yourself down due to poor audio.

However, very good for a first time attempt.[/quote']

oowww **** i dinnt noticed im gonna delete it right now and edit it the right way

thnx for noticing i will fix it and again thnx i dont want sloppy ones

Shane Carwin will Ko Nelson. Nelson has a good chin but it won't be good enough.

Jon Jones will beat Bader but it will be a close decision. I'm sick of people hating on Jon Jones. The guy is 22, has the longest reach in the division and is good everywhere the fight goes. Im so ready for him to be the champ!