Would you rather take a Lesnar/Herring beating or an Anderson/Franklin 1 beating?

ThirstForBLOOD

Lesnar fractured herring's eye socket in that fight. that would suck

Lesnar fractured Herring's eyesocket in the opening seconds of that fight, yet still couldn't finish him even after 15 minutes of "domination". That does suck.

The beatdown Silva put on Franklin gave him a concussion to such a degree that permanent brain damage was a certainty.

Consider this:

You meet some bloke who say "i had anderson silva beating me into a pulp"..

or..

"I got a beating from Brock Lesnar"...

who would you be most intrested in hearing the details from?

I would go for the Anderson guy...

so i would let anderson beat me up..

Lesnar fractured Herring's eyesocket in the opening seconds of that fight' date=' yet still couldn't finish him even after 15 minutes of "domination". That does suck.

The beatdown Silva put on Franklin gave him a concussion to such a degree that permanent brain damage was a certainty.[/quote']

don't forget his smashed nose in Frankin/Silva 2

I would take Anderson's. sure he knocked Rich out' date=' but i guarantee you Brock hits wayyyyyyy harder. Rich would be easier to knock out than Herring. That first punch from brock would be a nightmare.[/quote']

did Brock break Herring nose ?

did Brock even hurt Herring ?

Anderson would HURT you, Brock would beat you.

did Brock break Herring nose ?

did Brock even hurt Herring ?

Anderson would HURT you' date=' Brock would beat you.[/quote']

lol no but he did actually break herring's eye socket. a broken nose would be nothing compared to that. im also pretty sure he shattered his orbital bone too.

learn your ****. yes Brock did in fact hurt him.

lol no but he did actually break herring's eye socket. a broken nose would be nothing compared to that. im also pretty sure he shattered his orbital bone too.

learn your ****. yes Brock did in fact hurt him.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't orbital bone fancy name bone around eye socket?

I would take Anderson's. sure he knocked Rich out' date=' but i guarantee you Brock hits wayyyyyyy harder. Rich would be easier to knock out than Herring. That first punch from brock would be a nightmare.[/quote']

Seeing as Rich has only been KO'd twice else in his career, (only once at the time of that fight) against Machida and Belfort, two of the best strikers ever in the game, and Lesnar never KO'd Herring at all even after breaking his orbital bone making his face one big tender "button" waiting to be pushed, that kinda proves how that beating not was as bad as it looked to some Brockamaniacs.

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't orbital bone fancy name bone around eye socket?

Thank you for saving me the trouble of talking to a tree.

Seeing as Rich has only been KO'd twice in his career' date=' against Machida and Belfort, two of the best strikers ever in the game, and Lesnar never KO'd Herring at all even after breaking his orbital bone making his face one big tender "button" waiting to be pushed, that kinda proves how that beating not was as bad as it looked to some Brockamaniacs.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of talking to a tree.[/quote']

Its not my fault Brock sucked back then, He still sucks now but he's alot better and his size makes up for it.

Archived