I got cain, u got brock..any takers up for this beting challenge???

UFCADDICTED

theres alot of fans/others who talk alot of game on how lesnar is gonna smash cain, this & that, whatever,whatever. if your so confident & your down with this account bet, lets do this. i got more to lose than u, so check this out. i got cain, if he lose i wont ever come back on this forum. Point blank. No name change or nothing straight gone 4ever from this ufc forum. Now for u who are going for brock, if brock lose, since most of you r probably not the types to wanna take it this far from what im going to do if i lose, how about you cannot come back on this forum until cain lose his gold, once that happens, then u can come log back on your same account forum. I think thats more than fair. So far i just got the brave member doom 16, but on a never come back deal. Just let me kno if your down??? only thing i ask, u got to stay true to your word. cain v. all day...

theres alot of fans/others who talk alot of game on how lesnar is gonna smash cain' date=' this & that, whatever,whatever. if your so confident & your down with this account bet, lets do this. i got more to lose than u, so check this out. i got cain, if he lose i wont ever come back on this forum. Point blank. No name change or nothing straight gone 4ever from this ufc forum. Now for u who are going for brock, if brock lose, since most of you r probably not the types to wanna take it this far from what im going to do if i lose, how about you cannot come back on this forum until cain lose his gold, once that happens, then u can come log back on your same account forum. I think thats more than fair. So far i just got the brave member doom 16, but on a never come back deal. Just let me kno if your down??? only thing i ask, u got to stay true to your word. cain v. all day...[/quote']

Done...done....and done. We will all miss you.

whatever. Would it have been better if i said hi dude. Your just mr. Cool guy' date=' huh.. Its all good, looking for the serious & not the scary folks to reply.[/quote']

I am both serious AND scary. Where does that leave us? LOL

I am definitely up for this.....because Velasquez has about a 1% chance of surviving the first 3 rds.

theres alot of fans/others who talk alot of game on how lesnar is gonna smash cain' date=' this & that, whatever,whatever. if your so confident & your down with this account bet, lets do this. i got more to lose than u, so check this out. i got cain, if he lose i wont ever come back on this forum. Point blank. No name change or nothing straight gone 4ever from this ufc forum. Now for u who are going for brock, if brock lose, since most of you r probably not the types to wanna take it this far from what im going to do if i lose, how about you cannot come back on this forum until cain lose his gold, once that happens, then u can come log back on your same account forum. I think thats more than fair. So far i just got the brave member doom 16, but on a never come back deal. Just let me kno if your down??? only thing i ask, u got to stay true to your word. cain v. all day...[/quote'] I would be in but I already got burned by liar DCENT. Def. wish there was a way to guarantee these bets. Be nice if a mod would get involved and deactivate the losers!

i would be in but i already got burned by liar dcent. Def. Wish there was a way to guarantee these bets. Be nice if a mod would get involved and deactivate the losers!

its okay. I can understand where u r coming from. For me though, im probably one of the few who keep it real & will stay real & true to my word. If cain wins, ill will still be here & there will always be a next time..

you already have an account bet with doom16 no point for anyone else to apply. Little sad to see you go.
rite on, me & doom16 got it on another level. others can apply, cuz if u read my first o-p on the benning of this page others will be out temporary until cain lose his gold, then they can log back in on their orignal account, but for me, if cain lose, im off this ufc forum 4ever. u in, its only temporary 4u?

rite on' date=' me & doom16 got it on another level. others can apply, cuz if u read my first o-p on the benning of this page others will be out temporary until cain lose his gold, then they can log back in on their orignal account, but for me, if cain lose, im off this ufc forum 4ever. u in, its only temporary 4u?[/quote']sure you can put me down

Archived