UFC 122 free on Fuel TV for Aussies

Steven_McTowelie

It's because the Aussies are smart enough to know that Jake Shields will ruin the entire card by man-humping Kampmann for 15 minutes, and no one wants to pay however much it costs there for a socially acceptable form of h*mos*xuality, also known as 'rasslin. I wonder if they'll chant "UFC, UFC, UFC" during that fight, like in the Couture/Toney one?

Friends and countrymen,

I post here before you today with one goal in mind. To allow the free and open exchange of notification of all free MMA programing within Australia.

So next time any free event is on and you know about it, post a thread and let us all know.

I shall do the same,

Cool.

In other news has UFC wired on thursdays been canned?

Hasn't been since pre Commonwealth games and not programmed for this week either.

It's because the Aussies are smart enough to know that Jake Shields will ruin the entire card by man-humping Kampmann for 15 minutes' date=' and no one wants to pay however much it costs there for a socially acceptable form of h*mos*xuality, also known as 'rasslin. I wonder if they'll chant "UFC, UFC, UFC" during that fight, like in the Couture/Toney one?[/quote']

122 is free not 121.

Archived