Greg Jacksons camp are a bunch of greedy ****ers

MR_BUCKET

These guys are trying to make the best pound for pound fighters join there camp . I read where they wanted to jake sheilds pat barry evan dunham and even cain velasquez to join there camp. I hate the fact that they have rashad and jones training there now they have an excuse on why they can't fight eachother.I'm sick of these guys all they want is the best fighters there so they can claim there the best camp but they won't have some ok fighter train there to make him into a better fighter or maybe to even a top fighter. I'm starting to hate there camp. Dana should make a rule you will fight whoever your chosen to fight whether same camp or not or you get cut.

I think it was huggin nuts or some other mma website. Ill post the link when I see it again

mhmm, well I look forward to seeing it.

Now, are you really mad that some of these fighters would maybe consider Jacksons MMA and never consider Team Hammer House?

These guys are trying to make the best pound for pound fighters join there camp . I read where they wanted to jake sheilds pat barry evan dunham and even cain velasquez to join there camp. I hate the fact that they have rashad and jones training there now they have an excuse on why they can't fight eachother.I'm sick of these guys all they want is the best fighters there so they can claim there the best camp but they won't have some ok fighter train there to make him into a better fighter or maybe to even a top fighter. I'm starting to hate there camp. Dana should make a rule you will fight whoever your chosen to fight whether same camp or not or you get cut.

Carlos Condit is a Greg Jackson fighter. Before Saturday night, Condit was just a mid tier guy not really on many people's radar. Now he's in the mix for sure at WW.

Rashad trained there BEFORE he got his "Shot heard Round the World" KO of Chuck.

assaulting the most nut hugged fighter on this forums camp ?

troll

• 2 weeks later...

Archived