Brock vs...

DeformedGravy

Brock has lost weight (down to 265) and Mir has found a weight that fits for him (255 all muscle no fatboy Mir going on). I want to see the tiebreaker, because I want to see which fighter is more skilled, because with them being the same weight, the more skilled fighter wins; settling the grudge, then after the fight they could go to Chuckie Cheeses and play video games together.

In Summary for those of you who hate reading :

-Lesnar and Mir are the same size now.

-They hate each other and the rubber match will have an absolute grudge promising a war.

-Mir would stop the takedown, because Lesnar isn't going to bully him to the ground, and then it would be a standup war.

p.s. the diverticulitis option is the most hilarious/****baggy thing i have seen all day, also the Carwin option will win because all the real mma fans like to see Brock get his *** kicked even more than they like to see Mir get his *** kicked.

Brock has lost weight (down to 265) and Mir has found a weight that fits for him (255 all muscle no fatboy Mir going on). I want to see the tiebreaker' date=' because I want to see which fighter is more skilled, because with them being the same weight relatively then the more skilled fighter will win right ? I believe Mir would stop the td since he A. Isn't a fatboy Mir anymore B. Lesnar doesn't have 50 lbs on him. So Mir would KO him on the feet to win the rubber match.[/quote']

lol.

I voted Mir 3 as well just because I like seeing Mir get the **** kicked out of him.

I would like to see a Lesnar vs Mir 3 followed by a TUF. Don't think it will happen though because of Brock beeing a hermit. But the trash talk in that TUF would be awesome though :)

We've seen how Brock reacts over a couple minutes of trash talk on tv.

Imagine what Brock would do if he had to deal with Mir for like two months?

We've seen how Brock reacts over a couple minutes of trash talk on tv.

Imagine what Brock would do if he had to deal with Mir for like two months?

He would go ape**** if he won, while getting in Mir''s face a lot during the season. I imagine it would be like Rampage and Rashad, except not acted out. There would probably be some bumping and shoving.

Mir's team would dominate, because he is the better overall fighter and he could help his fighter in all areas of their game, kinda how gsp is the better overall fighter and his fighters are beating koscheck's one dimensional wrestling abilities he is teaching his fighters.

He would go ape**** if he won' date=' while getting in Mir''s face a lot during the season. I imagine it would be like Rampage and Rashad, except not acted out. There would probably be some bumping and shoving.

Mir's team would dominate, because he is the better overall fighter and he could help his fighter in all areas of their game, kinda how gsp is the better overall fighter and his fighters are beating koscheck's one dimensional wrestling abilities he is teaching his fighters.[/quote']

If that were the case Rampages team would have been able to box which they obviously couldn't.

It's all about picking the right fighters and having a better group of coaches to help you.

GSPs coaches>Koschecks coaches.

GSPs picks>Koschecks picks.

If that were the case Rampages team would have been able to box which they obviously couldn't.

It's all about picking the right fighters and having a better group of coaches to help you.

GSPs coaches>Koschecks coaches.

GSPs picks>Koschecks picks.

Yeah, its about each fighter's talent not so much what the coach teaches them during their brief TUF stint.

Archived