Time to VENT

JoaquinPhoenix

Hey guys, I want to know what you have to vent about when it comes to the UFC and to fighters in particular. Here are three random fighters and something that urks me about them.

BJ Penn : YOU THINK TOO MUCH. Stop talking about your legacy using the third person. You're the best damn fighter in the lightweight division (not the best grappler... the best FIGHTER!) So stop worrying about what people will say about you when your career is over, because this type of paranoia is precisely why you looked "out of it" or "absent-minded" when you lost your belt. You worry too much....please start attacking people with bad intentions the way you used to and the way you're so capable of doing on a consistent basis. (.....and get your belt back.)

Rashad : You grapple very well, you strike very fast and with viscious knockout power, and you are very well balanced.....until the lightest punch to your face wobbles and dizzies you. IF YOU WERE TOUGHER YOU WOULD BE THE CHAMP....that's how well-tuned your skillset actually is !!! You make me so mad; please toughen up. Or be the greatest #1 contender forever....

Rampage : Get your head out of Hollywood's *** and make hurting people your job again. You're getting soft!

So.... watcha got for me?

Hey guys' date=' I want to know what you have to vent about when it comes to the UFC and to fighters in particular. Here are three random fighters and something that urks me about them.

[b']BJ Penn [/b]: YOU THINK TOO MUCH. Stop talking about your legacy using the third person. You're the best damn fighter in the lightweight division (not the best grappler... the best FIGHTER!) So stop worrying about what people will say about you when your career is over, because this type of paranoia is precisely why you looked "out of it" or "absent-minded" when you lost your belt. You worry too much....please start attacking people with bad intentions the way you used to and the way you're so capable of doing on a consistent basis. (.....and get your belt back.)

Rashad : You grapple very well, you strike very fast and with viscious knockout power, and you are very well balanced.....until the lightest punch to your face wobbles and dizzies you. IF YOU WERE TOUGHER YOU WOULD BE THE CHAMP....that's how well-tuned your skillset actually is !!! You make me so mad; please toughen up. Or be the greatest #1 contender forever....

Rampage : Get your head out of Hollywood's *** and make hurting people your job again. You're getting soft!

therapy next tuesday @ 2:00PM.

bwahahaha!

:P

I think you mean "you're stupid" not "your stupid". Ha ha just trying to help out a stupid dude.

Well if that was the only mistake you found in his post, then you are not much smarter than him, and therefore should not be throwing stones in your glass house.

Hey guys' date=' I want to know what you have to vent about when it comes to the UFC and to fighters in particular. Here are three random fighters and something that urks me about them.

[b']BJ Penn [/b]: YOU THINK TOO MUCH. Stop talking about your legacy using the third person. You're the best damn fighter in the lightweight division (not the best grappler... the best FIGHTER!) So stop worrying about what people will say about you when your career is over, because this type of paranoia is precisely why you looked "out of it" or "absent-minded" when you lost your belt. You worry too much....please start attacking people with bad intentions the way you used to and the way you're so capable of doing on a consistent basis. (.....and get your belt back.)

Repeat with Randy instead of Rampage.

Archived