Bringing out a classic here... "Would you rather"

BAMfreddrick

Everyone knows the game and if you don't than you'll learn quickly as its as simple as clay Guida.

So I'll start:

would you rather paper cut your tongue or tear off a finger nail completely?

oh and btw try to make a gradual increase in severity don't skip instantly to the nasty stuff lol

Tongue

Paper cut to the tongue FTW.

Ok' date=' Would you rather lose your left thumb or right thumb? Or both ?[/quote']

invest in a fleshlite :P

Right' date=' Im a lefty.

oh but hey i got a good one!!!!

would you rather fight Gina Carano or Sleep with Chris Santos?[/quote']

I'd fight Gina and let her win.

Fleshlite or cheesecake? :)

And Gina for me anyday !!!

Fleshlite I guess.

watching a sex video your parents or watching a sex video with your parents?

Watching with instead of watching them.

Would you rather sleep with a man or not have sex for 5 yrs.

would you rather have a 7in **** thats always erect or a 3in normal one?

i honestly dont know lol

hmmmmmm thats tuff.. the average male is 6 inches so it not too much bigger.. but always erect is very inconvenient.. but a 3 inch one would be down right shameful... tuff tuff call... id say perma 7 inch stiffy, u could always tape it to the side of ur leg or point it straight up into ur waist line.

Everyone knows the game and if you don't than you'll learn quickly as its as simple as clay Guida.

So I'll start:

oh and btw try to make a gradual increase in severity don't skip instantly to the nasty stuff lol

i've ripped my nail off once :eek: but it didn't really hurt just looked weird so..i'd rather do that than get a paper cut on my tongue...

So I'll start:

Paper cut definitely. I forgot who had the avatar of the nail going through the finger and tearing the fingernail off but it creeped me out. I think it was Dcents.

So I'll start:

lol i did the paper cut one myself( with a peice of cardboard)....and i just had a toenail fallen of the otherweek, so i would pick paper cut for sure. it heals easier

Archived