The Koscheck Hatred

YozzaScouser

Wow all the hatred here for Kos is unbelievable.

Koscheck likes to get under peoples skins, its just the type of person that he is.

He enjoys playing the villain.

Has he came on and spat in GSP`s face??

Some of you guys here are acting like hes going totally over the top and should be hung for his sins against Gsp.

Is the nut hugging really that bad?

Hes made a few jokes (well attempts at humour) and his little car prank to try an get into gsps head.

Thats all.

Im no Kos fan, but as a Coach, i think hes alot better than some of the previous seasons coaches.

And sure he may act immature at times, but when its time to coach his guys and try and help them out, hes all business and serious.

did this really need a thread?

nobody hates koscheck...... ALOT more people hate on GSP.

so where is the GSP hatred thread?

and when you think about this ******** from that perspective, the hate St.Pierre gets is far more unwarranted then the hate an ******** tool shed boyband blonde highlights pubic hair having immature whiney ***** **** talker like koscheck gets :D

I dont hate Kos , i just dont like the way he try to fake injury in fight .

In Montreal it was obvious he was faking . The commission in Quebec said they will remove the fighting liscense of Kos if he try to fake a other injury when he will fight in Quebec again .

U know when i watch TUF i wanna see the new commer train talk and fight . I dont wanna see a trainer trash talking a other trainer with stuff like ( U wanna kiss me ? U kiss me i leave MMA .)

Koscheck likes to get under peoples skins' date=' its just the type of person that he is.

Some of you guys here are acting like hes going totally over the top and should be hung for his sins against Gsp.

Hes made a few jokes (well attempts at humour) and his little car prank to try an get into gsps head.

Thats all.

Im no Kos fan, but as a Coach, i think hes alot better than some of the previous seasons coaches.

And sure he may act immature at times, but when its time to coach his guys and try and help them out, hes all business and serious.[/quote']

He fakes injuries in the ring when things are going badly.

That by itself is enough for me.

Not a fan tbh. He has a very annoying personality and i cannot wait for GSP to tool him.

Plus one.

GSP is not my favorite, as I am a Penn fan, and he completely beat BJ down like he stole something.

But, I respect GSP and all he has done. One of the best fighters in the history of the sport.

Plus one.

GSP is not my favorite' date=' as I am a Penn fan, and he completely beat BJ down like he stole something.

But, I respect GSP and all he has done. One of the best fighters in the history of the sport.[/quote']

don't really hear that from many penn fans to be honest. thank you :)

Dont assume everyone who hates koschek is a gsp ****. You say koschek likes to play the villain but thats not 100 percent true. HE GOT STUCK WITH THE VILLAIN ROLE BY COMING OUT AS AN *** IN TUF. He has no choice to play the role assigned to him by the fans.

Look at michael bisping hes trying hard to fight against the role american fans have made for him.

Koschek does not enjoy having no fans show up for autographs and getting booed everywhere. He says he does but why do you guys believe him.

Does anyone think that the Kos projected on screen is the "real" Kos or is it he's just going along with the role created for him and making good TV???

I honestly think it's the real Koscheck. Things like banging on the wall after his teams 1 win then showing up at the house. That kinda stuff seems to just be his nature, not a put on for TV.

I honestly think it's the real Koscheck. Things like banging on the wall after his teams 1 win then showing up at the house. That kinda stuff seems to just be his nature' date=' not a put on for TV.[/quote']

Maybe I am naive, but I really doubt he's that big a ******, seems more of an act to me, kind of like the heel roll similiar to what Brock played in his WWF days.

I honestly think it's the real Koscheck. Things like banging on the wall after his teams 1 win then showing up at the house. That kinda stuff seems to just be his nature' date=' not a put on for TV.[/quote']

I agree with u , Kos is a natural DB .

Im the only one who think he act unprofessional ? All this weak trash talk about kiss and nerdz make him look like a child to me .

I wonder if anyone gonna tell him why he fake injury .

Maybe I am naive' date=' but I really doubt he's that big a ******, seems more of an act to me, kind of like the heel roll similiar to what Brock played in his WWF days.[/quote']

Some of if I agree is probably playing the role. But other things just seem to be his natural inclinations.

Kos is impulsive, thinks he's a bad *** and does what he wants. These sorts of folks are generally tools because they don't really give two ***** about how anyone else is feeling. Don't waste any energy hating on the guy, just watch as GSP continues to take the high road all the way to beating him in the octagon.

I think it's a bit easy to go on and say "he likes to get under people's skin".

Honnestly I don't care. But truth is he's just an immature and arrogant *********. Now he and you guys can try to twist it the way you want to make it sound like he's some kind of mastermind who "gets into people's head" but if there is one thing that this TUF season has shown us so far it's that Kos actually isn't very intelligent.. Most of what he says is dumb, he doesn't know how to motivate his team, he doesn't adapt his coaching, and he gets ****ed up by this lil trick GSP put on to get the 1st pick.

Kos is just dumb and that's the only reason why he keeps acting stupid like that. There's nothing like a strategy behind this behaviour. Somehow you guys bought that "getting under people's skin" excuse from him but he's just that.. a dumb *********...

His attitude strictly as a coach is not bad. He is far better than Rampage. He supports his fighters, doesn't get down on them and tries to motivate them. That said, he is a terrible role model. He might help them be better fighters, but he is making them worse men. My main beef with the guy is he thinks he's all that and he isn't. If he put all that mouthing off time into training time he might be a better fighter.

I agree with u ' date=' Kos is a natural DB .

Im the only one who think he act unprofessional ? All this weak trash talk about kiss and nerdz make him look like a child to me .

I wonder if anyone gonna tell him why he fake injury .[/quote']

Oh man, wouldn't it have been hilarious if when Kos was talking to Cody about training with/fighting him some day Cody had said...no thanks Kos, you'd probably just fake an injury! hah that would have been the #1 moment in the history of TUF

I actually have some sympathy for Josh Koschek.

Koschek is in a bit of a difficult position having GSP as an opponent in his weight class. Koschek can do nothing about the fact that GSP is both a superior fighter and a superior genetic specimen. These facts are beyond Koschek's control and always will be -- there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. That has to be frustrating for Koschek if he ever takes an honest look in the mirror. Koschek is a decent fighter who came in second in a TUF series - but GSP is a world champion who was brought up the hard way and has defended his title on numerous occassions. However, something that Koschek does have total control over and where my sympathy ends is with his character as a human being. Koschek comes up far short to GSP in that category also. Essentially, in the things Koschek has no control over he comes up short - and in the things he does have control over, he comes up even shorter because he has the ability to be better but chooses not to be. From top to bottom and from skill to class, GSP is Koschek's owner.

I actually have some sympathy for Josh Koschek.

Koschek is in a bit of a difficult position having GSP as an opponent in his weight class. Koschek can do nothing about the fact that GSP is both a superior fighter and a superior genetic specimen. These facts are beyond Koschek's control and always will be -- there is absolutely nothing he can do about that. That has to be frustrating for Koschek if he ever takes an honest look in the mirror. Koschek is a decent fighter who came in second in a TUF series - but GSP is a world champion who was brought up the hard way and has defended his title on numerous occassions. However' date=' something that Koschek does have total control over and where my sympathy ends is with his character as a human being. Koschek comes up far short to GSP in that category also. Essentially, in the things Koschek has no control over he comes up short - and in the things he does have control over, he comes up even shorter because he has the ability to be better but chooses not to be. From top to bottom and from skill to class, GSP is Koschek's owner.[/quote']

+1, nice first post;)

My buddies and I were talking about Koschek and if anybody likes him, and honestly it comes down to FAKING INJURIES. This quality in a person makes them totally unlikeable. It means you have NO character. I don't care if he trash talks and all that, sometimes that's a good tactic to use (see Hardy vs Davis), but if you fake a knee to the face you lose all respect. Honestly, how could he think he would get away with that? There are like 5 different cameras going all the time in a fight.

Bottom line - Koschek is a ****** bag.

Hes a tool, a complete an utter mong. He only 'gets under peoples skin' coz thats what a tool he is. Add into the fact that hes a faker in the octagon, I really cannot stand the guy.

George is a genuinely nice guy, and its always nice to see the good guy kick the douchbags **** at his own game.

+1' date=' nice first post;)[/quote']

Thanks guys.

I've enjoyed MMA for years. Usually discuss it on a sub-forum of a major hockey forum though. Thought I'd expand my horizons a little today.

Last night's episode of TUF was probably the most satisfying I've ever seen. Watching Team Kos taunting Team GSP (again) and then decisively getting their asses served up to them in two consecutive bouts was some sweet sauce. When the guy sunk that choke in a few seconds into the fight I jumped off my couch, did a fist-pump and took out at a ceiling fan by accident. I'd like to get a screencap of Koschek's face after that and use it as an avatar.

It's the hair.... Seriously though, how old is he now?

And the best way to figure out why people in general think little of Mr. Koschek is simple. Watch any episode of TUF, and count how many times he says "ME," "I", "MY".

He is a self centered and self serving jagoff, period.

Add to that the questionable "fouls" in a few of his fights and you have the guy everyone is gonna love to hate.

I don't hate him or any fighter to be honest, but I am a far way removed from being called a fan.

Koscheck likes to get under peoples skins' date=' its just the type of person that he is.

Has he came on and spat in GSP`s face??[/quote']

Hatred? Justifiably so...

He intentionally takes dives to curry favor with the judges and referees in trying to get his opponents disqualified...TWICE. Probably a factor in Paul Daley losing his cool after the fight (who wouldn't?) and getting kicked out of the UFC for giving him the shot in the head that he deserved.

He also blantantly and intentionally jabbed at Anthony Johnson's eyes. A dirty and very illegal tactic. Not to mention, Johnson (at the time) just came off of serious eye surgery for the very same reasons. How low can you get? And this piece of garbage actually has a fan base?? Sheesh! Says a lot about what kind of people are out there.

Anyways, then he receives $140,000 in fight bonuses for this kind of cowardous and cheating behavior, as well as a title shot and a spot as a coach on TUF. Have I missed something here? Is this The Twilight Zone? At any rate, he is not to blame for these managerial errors...Dana White is. And does anyone notice how White seems to quickly come to Koscheck's defence during press conferences whenever a reporter touches on some of these issues? Does Dana wipe his @ss for him too?

Continueing - He acts like a complete @$$hole on TUF (both seasons 1 & 12), displaying and encouraging poor sportsmanship, and a whole array of disfunctional behavior. Like we need more of those kind of clowns in the UFC. This is not acting or playing a role for marketing purposes...he really is a weasel and a bully that I wouldn't dare turn my back on or trust as far as I can spit! Even the coaches he brought with him on season 12 are a bunch of @$$holes as well.

You're right though, in that he did pretty much spit in GSP's face. Obviously Georges is playing it cool to avoid confrontation on the show. But what he should have done was tell him to shut the f#ck up and stick to his own business...or there's the fricken octagon pal! Not to worry though...you can better believe that GSP is saving it for fight night. For all the above reasons, I dearly hope that Koscheck has to be carried out on a fricken stretcher.

Kos do noting to be in GSP head .

There only 1 way to get in GSP head and make him realy piss off .

Talk bad about is friend . GSP is the kind of guys who got ton of respect for is friend , family , trainer . If u trash talk the people around him he gonna be mad for sure .

Anyway look like Kos camp is just to stupid to have a base in psychology .

• 2 weeks later...
personally i dont think hes being mean and rude' date=' i think hes being lame and making a fool of himself

if theres something i hate about him its how hes teaching his guys to be disrespectful in victory[/quote']

Exactly.

I actually feel like the guys on GSP's team lucked out in a big way. He leads by example and behaves like a grown up and like an MMA Champion.

Koscheck, is clearly playing the part of the villain. Sadly, instead of coming across that ay, he just comes across as a ********* kid in High School saying incredibly stupid things and behaving like a 9 year old.

So Hate the guy? Hell no, he's just an idiot is all.

I will tel you this though, putting his hands on that medic? Probably one of the worst things he could do. I clearly have no idea how that mess ends, but I am interested to see what happened there. thats assault, straight up. And its unprofessional, and it brings MMA back a few years at a time when the UFC is trying to make in roads as a serious sport.

I bet he got slapped big for that behind closed doors.

As for his trash talking. He looks so unsure of himself when he's doing it now, it's hilarious. Watch the footage of him talking after he wins the "shallow fly to the outfield" challenge. he looks scared. GSP is in his head.

personally i dont think hes being mean and rude' date=' i think hes being lame and making a fool of himself

if theres something i hate about him its how hes teaching his guys to be disrespectful in victory[/quote']

He reminds me of Tito Ortiz...a clown with a ridiculous dye job and the need to hype fights with nonsensical idiotic trash talk.

Koscheck likes to get under peoples skins' date=' its just the type of person that he is.[/b']

Thats all.

And sure he may act immature at times, but when its time to coach his guys and try and help them out, hes all business and serious.

So... because Koscheck likes being a dink we should all forgive him for it? That is horrible logic. People dislike him because he is disrespectful to those around him. His reasons for acting that way are not relevant.

Archived