alexander gustafsson

bongman

^ typical fan' date=' one loss and the fighter is past his prime[/quote']

No, in regards to Gustafsson, he signed a 3 fight contract, 1 win and 1 loss, if that became 2 losses, he would probably get cut and fight his way back to the UFC. With Diabate, he has had a 4 fight losing streak, but he was able to come back from that, but, with the performance he put on last weekend, I thought I was watching Liddell fight again. IF Diabate can put on some good performances, then age wouldn't be a question, because he would show that he can put on a good performance in the UFC, regardless of how old he is.

No. Not already? HYPE ALREADY? i guess im right. This forum is full of delusional' date=' hype train, bandwagon freaks.

I mean if you look at yourself at home, you shouldn't have any clue who should be on the top considering the ice cream in your hand right now if you know what i mean.[/quote']

^This^

I wonder how many of the people on the UFC forum actually do intense workouts, and by "intense" I don't mean sitting your fat a*s down on the stationary bike for 15 minutes watching ESPN while wearing jeans. I also wonder how many people came to the UFC forums this week, simply because they are Lesnar ****s and still think 'rasslin is real.

^This^

I wonder how many of the people on the UFC forum actually do intense workouts' date=' and by "intense" I don't mean sitting your fat a*s down on the stationary bike for 15 minutes watching ESPN while wearing jeans. I also wonder how many people came to the UFC forums this week, simply because they are Lesnar ****s and still think 'rasslin is real.[/quote']

i actually do intense workouts, i think this is going to revert back to AK's thread about how only MMA fighters can be MMA fans

Archived