The Mark Coleman Thread.

Shady_Champ

He's a UFC hall of famer, why I have no idea. But lets give this guy his own thread. So what does everyone think about the Godfather of Ground and Pound?

Here's something from Wiki

Coleman would take nearly two years off following the fight with Nogueira, spending time with his wife and children, and focusing on developing his martial arts training facility and stable of fighters at Team Hammer House. Training such fighters as Kevin Randleman, Wes Sims, Brandon Lee Hinkle and Phil Baroni, Team Hammer House quickly gained a reputation of turning out world class fighters.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In June 2006, it was announced that Coleman was one of the new coaches in the International Fight League, but unable to assemble a team, he was replaced by Ken Shamrock.

He's a UFC hall of famer' date=' why I have no idea. But lets give this guy his own thread. So what does everyone think about the Godfather of Ground and Pound?

Coleman would take nearly two years off following the fight with Nogueira, spending time with his wife and children, and focusing on developing his martial arts training facility and stable of fighters at Team Hammer House.[b'] Training such fighters as Kevin Randleman, Wes Sims, Brandon Lee Hinkle and Phil Baroni, Team Hammer House quickly gained a reputation of turning out world class fighters.[/b]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In June 2006, it was announced that Coleman was one of the new coaches in the International Fight League, but unable to assemble a team, he was replaced by Ken Shamrock.

coleman blows

He's a UFC hall of famer' date=' why I have no idea. But lets give this guy his own thread. So what does everyone think about the Godfather of Ground and Pound?

Coleman would take nearly two years off following the fight with Nogueira, spending time with his wife and children, and focusing on developing his martial arts training facility and stable of fighters at Team Hammer House.[b'] Training such fighters as Kevin Randleman, Wes Sims, Brandon Lee Hinkle and Phil Baroni, Team Hammer House quickly gained a reputation of turning out world class fighters.[/b]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lame, Mark Coleman should just retire and be happy he is in the hall of fame

I just thought of something... How funny is it that this Hammer

McHammer-GreatestHits.jpg

is more relevant in MMA then this Hammer

coleman1_22726.jpg

And Tito wanted to beat the Hammers *** so bad, that after Coleman got cut he decided he's gonna smash this Hammer..

matt_hamill.jpg

Even though he likes him as a friend and student. Look the guy is even wearing a Punishment Athletics jersey. See what Mark has done. He's making Tito smash a friend.

coleman1_22726.jpg

And Tito wanted to beat the Hammers *** so bad' date=' that after Coleman got cut he decided he's gonna smash this Hammer..

[img']http://www.ufcresultslive.com/uploads/hamill/matt_hamill.jpg[/img]

Even though he likes him as a friend and student. Look the guy is even wearing a Punishment Athletics jersey. See what Mark has done. He's making Tito smash a friend.

Coleman was too garbage to stay in the ufc and scared to fight tito thats why he let himself get embarrassed by randy so he would not have to fight Tito.

One hammer to another...same ending..BeatDown

It Hammer time and haha mc hammer has more relevance then coleman thats great ;)

coleman1_22726.jpg

And Tito wanted to beat the Hammers *** so bad' date=' that after Coleman got cut he decided he's gonna smash this Hammer..

[img']http://www.ufcresultslive.com/uploads/hamill/matt_hamill.jpg[/img]

I envy Matt Hamill in this pic, he has a hot girl hanging off his arm, and he doesn't have to listen to her talk.

Archived